Complete List Of XSP Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SpartaWolf
x3tc

Need Help for a ship mod

Post by SpartaWolf » Wed, 9. Jun 10, 21:38

This is my first post and i think this is the place for this question, any way i down loaded the FREY LRF by Jey-16 from the List Of .xsp Ships, and it is outstanding, the only thing is that it seems to blink back and forth from normal to a somwhat ghostly apperance, has any 1 else had this problem, is their a fix? Appriciat any help :?

{[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216696][b]T[/b][b]C[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] writes: "Complain where you got it from." Merging to the "List of ..." :) jlehtone}

Xauier
x3

Post by Xauier » Mon, 21. Jun 10, 01:17

Hi all

I hav a kind of small problem using the one of these ships. If i install one (do not matter which one) withthe plugin manager, the game do not starts at all.

I saved the files correctly and the plugin manager seems to recognise them...
The X3TC version is the newest

thx :)

Kilo181

Post by Kilo181 » Tue, 22. Jun 10, 09:42

When you install these ships...how do you find them?

Xauier
x3

Post by Xauier » Thu, 24. Jun 10, 23:01

the ships of this thread from the first page :)

im also using lots of scripts. I did not try a vanilla version yet^^

breytac
x4

Post by breytac » Fri, 25. Jun 10, 04:01

Just downloaded the USS Yorktown. I'm way off affording this, but when I can, it's replacing my current carrier.

madmentaltony

cant get ships to work

Post by madmentaltony » Wed, 30. Jun 10, 02:27

please can any1 help me. i have x3 terran conflict gold. i have used plugin manager and installed several ships but cant find them.do you have to start a new game and are they in certain shipyards or can you find them in all the shipyards?. please help.ive never used mods or that before. thankyou :) a big x fan :)

mevko
xr

Post by mevko » Mon, 5. Jul 10, 18:28

is it just me or someof these links can not be opened?

madmentaltony

Post by madmentaltony » Mon, 5. Jul 10, 20:23

please can you help me. i have x3 terran conflict gold. i have used plugin manager and installed several ships but cant find them.do you have to start a new game and are they in certain shipyards or can you find them in all the shipyards?. please help.ive never used mods or that before. thankyou :) a big x3 fan :)

mevko
xr

Post by mevko » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 11:47

never mind it seems that some links can¨t be opened in firefox insted if u have problems like me use opera.

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 13:10

mevko, are they bringing up a page of garbled text ?
if so, you need to right-click and select 'Save Link As'
Make sure you are saving a .xsp file.
It may take several tries, but it will work eventually.
See the OP for more details.

If, however, it's something else, I've not heard of it.
I use Firefox, and all the links open fine for me.

Alien

mevko
xr

Post by mevko » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 15:23

thanks for the reply, but I have downloaded a program from the secound source that u listed so no problems any more. (XSP-Database)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 7. Jul 10, 15:43

just to let you know, as of 1.20 of the Plugin Manager Lite, all ships should now work.

if you find any that dont, then send me the xsp file so i can see if its a bad file, or if the manager is missing any features, and fix it there

mevko
xr

Post by mevko » Sun, 11. Jul 10, 22:41

you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cycrow.

unwantedrambo
x3tc

Post by unwantedrambo » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 21:18

I have a problem on my X3TC game. I installed some ships to see what they were like but I didn't like them so i uninstalled them. they did uninstall but left in its place is ZZ_BLANKSHIP, I would like to know if there is a way to remove them from being sold at the shipyards and the game in general. please get back to me, thanks =]

unwantedrambo
x3tc

Post by unwantedrambo » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 21:18

I have a problem on my X3TC game. I installed some ships to see what they were like but I didn't like them so i uninstalled them. they did uninstall but left in its place is ZZ_BLANKSHIP, I would like to know if there is a way to remove them from being sold at the shipyards and the game in general. please get back to me, thanks =]

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Fri, 16. Jul 10, 16:35

I must admit, there's a lot of ships on this list, never really looked before. Now I have a new setup in of TC and I always wanted to customize the TM class (light carrier..military transporter)...but can not get a ship creator to open them to read, it rips them all the way to code..(all ships). This list was my next choice, but it seems not a single TM class made the list..lol. Well you did well when you did it, but not many pics to see what they looked like, but still well done.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 16. Jul 10, 17:38

unwantedrambo wrote:I have a problem on my X3TC game. I installed some ships to see what they were like but I didn't like them so i uninstalled them. they did uninstall but left in its place is ZZ_BLANKSHIP, I would like to know if there is a way to remove them from being sold at the shipyards and the game in general. please get back to me, thanks =]
the blank entries should be removed from the shipyards after you uninstall them, as long as you run the game and allow the scripts to purge them.

if however, the scripts purge them, and you dont save your game afterwards, theres a chance that next time you load the game, they are no longer set for being purged.

theres no way of removing them completly from the game however, as doing so would break your save game, and mess up any other ships that come after them.

the only way to get rid of them would be to install more ships to fill in the blank spaces after

unwantedrambo
x3tc

Post by unwantedrambo » Sat, 17. Jul 10, 14:12

is the NX-01 Enterprise in this list because i can't fine it, if so what is it named as?

Nazralte
x3ap

Post by Nazralte » Sat, 17. Jul 10, 23:14

I have a few ships that I want to have the NPCs use. About half of the ships I got have names when I look for them in the X3 Editor 2. The other half are just numbers, like so SS_MM_050 (they are all Star Trek ships that are some 'class')

So, all I want to do is find an easy way to edit the .xsp file so that they show up with a name in X3 Editor 2 instead of a number. They have a name in the Plugin Manager of course, just not the editor.

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 21:09

If I add M7 ships do they get converted to M7M ships and have the ability to use Boarding Pods?
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
256 gd boot ssd and 1 tb data ssd
Windows 10

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”