[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 2. Apr 09, 12:23

There isnt a script to give a small amount of credits, and lets face it, 5000 is nothing at all.

There is a script in the cheat pack that will allow you add however many credits you want.

Read the sticky thread for the cheat pack.

Zoed Vega
x3tc

Post by Zoed Vega » Thu, 2. Apr 09, 13:56

Moderator erased post
Last edited by Zoed Vega on Tue, 4. Aug 09, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
ALL EGOSOFT GAMES FOR SALE AT EBAY.

Kayoden

gun play

Post by Kayoden » Mon, 6. Apr 09, 00:23

Somehting that i think would be awesome is a script to add weapons/missles to a ships usable list.

To make it seem "fair" I was also thinking the following:
Option to remove weapons/missles form a list, but unable to remove weapons form a ships standard weapon/missle list
If a wepon is added to a ships list, all ships of the same type (ie, add ion disruptos to a thor's weapon list, all thors can use them)

overkill is bliss n_n

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Mon, 6. Apr 09, 01:01

That can only be done at the mod level, as what guns can be mounted on a ship is specified in the tships file. Once you add a bigger gun to a ship, the npcs will automatically use the biggest gun. The result can be scarey !

Udat
x2

Increase trade rank

Post by Udat » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:16

How to increase trade rank please :) i've looked in sticky but cant find it (i may possibly be blind)

tankies

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:20

I don't think you can increase it directly.

Udat
x2

Post by Udat » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:23

There is a line in the script editor that says 'set traderank>num' i've tried lots of values but even 999999 doesnt seem to affect rank. seems a bit silly not to be able to when you can change everything else.

pelador
x3tc

Post by pelador » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:25

Udat wrote:There is a line in the script editor that says 'set traderank>num' i've tried lots of values but even 999999 doesnt seem to affect rank. seems a bit silly not to be able to when you can change everything else.
That refers to ST/UT's not the player trade rank.

Udat
x2

Post by Udat » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:31

damn, so there realy is no way... great... back to the trade grinds -_-

pelador
x3tc

Post by pelador » Sat, 11. Apr 09, 00:42

Udat wrote:damn, so there realy is no way... great... back to the trade grinds -_-
Nope, Mission Director.

MyDaRkSiDe
x3

Post by MyDaRkSiDe » Sat, 18. Apr 09, 03:51

Cheat suggestion:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 19#2850919

As you can see something happened i think i destroyed my gate still discovering how :P would it be possible to add a cheat as Add a new gate please? :) Thank you

Nividium

Post by Nividium » Sat, 18. Apr 09, 10:11

MyDaRkSiDe wrote:Cheat suggestion:

As you can see something happened i think i destroyed my gate still discovering how :P would it be possible to add a cheat as Add a new gate please? :) Thank you
This custom made script will place a South gate in Heretics End and a North gate in Circle of Labour in the exact locations as they are in the Vanilla game. You must be absolutely positive that "both" gates are missing or have been deleted by your mistake with using a delete script. Otherwise you will end up with an extra gate with the same id in one of the sectors, which will cause a Crash To Desktop upon loading the savegame. So, be sure or be sorry make a backup of your savegame just in case. If you find out (by actually looking) that you are only missing one gate, let me know which gate and in what Sector the gate is missing. I will modify the script below to meet the new needs and you should not use the script below if you are missing only one gate.

Also, if you use this script, I take no responsibility for what could, might happen as a result of you using this script I have made for you. Useage: copy/paste the script into your Egosoft /scripts folder then start the game and load your savegame, next activate your script editor. Now, highlight the script with your mouse pointer it is called/named "a.temp.create.gates" then press the "r" key on your keyboard and then select "null" and press enter. That's it. You should have the new gates to replace the missing ones. Now save your game and reload and try out the new gates by jumpdrive or by flying through them.

Download the script http://www.freewebs.com/nividium/a.temp ... .gates.zip

MyDaRkSiDe
x3

Post by MyDaRkSiDe » Sat, 18. Apr 09, 19:17

Hello my friend :) I thank you alot for assisting me i never thought was this fast. IT worked perfectly. Now i got some interest on this scripting things heheeh :D i'll start read more the forum :) Thanks

Cody Joe
x3tc

Money

Post by Cody Joe » Sun, 19. Apr 09, 19:53

Would like to start out with a littel more money :D
Shoot First Ask Questions Later

SpaceSquirrel
x3tc

Post by SpaceSquirrel » Fri, 24. Apr 09, 20:38

Request: Ability to remove station debris without targeting it.

I created a station which was destroyed leaving debris.
The Crycrow cheat manager doesn't work on removing
it because it cannot be targeted.

Thanks.
Boron Marine: Mi Chi Ken "All for one and one for all!...Lets go men!...Arg!...reaching hull, almost there...attempting to breach hull...I'm feeling hungry...I wanna go home...static...losing transmission...your breaking up Captain...must abort mission...cannot breach hull...forgot to take drill...ahhhh...not feeling well...must return to ship Captain...ahhhh...have doctors note...ya thats it ya and ahhh...just noticed...wearing shoes that don't match...must return...over?"

bdad2009
x3tc

Post by bdad2009 » Sat, 25. Apr 09, 07:35

ok im so lost how do i download cycrows cheatpackage and how do i get it to work please if you could break it down kindergarden style so i dont mess up please...thx :?

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 25. Apr 09, 07:43

Have you read the whole thread for the cheat pack ? This question has been answered so many times already, theres bound to be multiple answers in that thread.

This thread is for asking for cheats, not support for them.

If you still cant find enough info after reading the full thread, ask in that thread itself.

Tdog
x3tc

Post by Tdog » Mon, 27. Apr 09, 22:14

So I am able to get the cheat menu to work in the custom game but not in the plot enabled games.

Is there something else I need to do to get them to work in the plot games?
Do not fear Death as Death will come when its ready, not when your ready.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 27. Apr 09, 22:27

Enable the script editor.

Tdog
x3tc

Post by Tdog » Mon, 27. Apr 09, 22:34

Carlo the Curious wrote:Enable the script editor.
Yea I do that under the command window but I cannot get the menu to come up... I can get the menu to come up when playing the custom game but non of the plot ones
Do not fear Death as Death will come when its ready, not when your ready.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”