[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

nitromethane
x3tc

hotkeys

Post by nitromethane » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 12:06

has someone made a drop your freight or die hotkey?

Hope Slayer
x3tc

Post by Hope Slayer » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 19:09

Did anyone ever figure out a "infinite" ammo script for projectile weapons like the mass driver, gauss cannon and elec.chaingun?

I know I can add wares with the cheat package but I get sad when I have to stop pulling the trigger to reload.... :cry:

I don't like being sad.

Oh...and does anyone know how to change projectile speed say for a HEPT, ya know..maybe give the rate of fire a boost. :twisted:
“How much more grievous are the consequences of anger then the causes of it…”

-Marcus
Aurelius

jlehtone
x4

Re: hotkeys

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 10. Dec 08, 08:47

nitromethane wrote:has someone made a drop your freight or die hotkey?
And what should it do? The cheats have a "destroy object" hotkey, don't they? And they have the "add ware" function too. **Merged** in case you were looking for these.

Or is this just a hotkey for the "Comm to target in threatening voice"? Not sure if that is possible. With programmable controller a macro that calls that comm option is probably possible.

There is an Announcement of "Community Library" at the very top. That is the first place to look. Other stickies too (like this). And then there are the Search functions, and finally Google works quite fine, as the site FAQ tells you.

Hope Slayer wrote:Did anyone ever figure out a "infinite" ammo script for projectile weapons like the mass driver, gauss cannon and elec.chaingun?

Oh...and does anyone know how to change projectile speed say for a HEPT, ya know..maybe give the rate of fire a boost.
First sounds easy: a loop checks frequently whether you have less than N% of ammo and then adds it up to M%. Make it an auxiliary task, for example like the Missile Defence Mosquito.

Look at file called 'TBullet'. Speed is there, but remember to adjust lifetime as well. The rate of fire might be in 'TLaser' (or what was it called).
Last edited by jlehtone on Wed, 10. Dec 08, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

SpaceMonkey1119
x3

Post by SpaceMonkey1119 » Wed, 10. Dec 08, 12:28

I'd like to see a batch godmode command that would enable godmode on either all of your ships (not as preferable) or on a certian class of ship (such as a TS that you have running around being a universal trader and therefore, stupid)

Hope Slayer
x3tc

Post by Hope Slayer » Wed, 10. Dec 08, 12:32

Thanks jlehtone for the info, but I have no idea how to script or mod in X3TC, it's my first X game.
“How much more grievous are the consequences of anger then the causes of it…”

-Marcus
Aurelius

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 10. Dec 08, 12:55

Hope Slayer wrote:Thanks jlehtone for the info, but I have no idea how to script or mod in X3TC, it's my first X game.
To tell the truth, you have made about as much scripting and modding as I have. :P

Read the tutorials from stickies, look at examples, experiment. We all start that way, don't we?

Ikaruga
x4

Post by Ikaruga » Fri, 12. Dec 08, 16:43

I would like a cheat that kills every ship but mine in the universe, please.

However, I'm afraid it would have an impact on the plot ships....
If brute force doesn't solve your problems, then you aren't using enough

Darkst@r
x3tc

Money Cheat X2 way

Post by Darkst@r » Fri, 12. Dec 08, 22:33

In x2 and x3R you could just type in
Spoiler
Show
Thereshallbewings
and then change one of the scipts to make money. Is that still posible in X3 TC and which script am i looking for?

Dragoongfa
x4

Post by Dragoongfa » Sun, 14. Dec 08, 13:58

Script request, remove primary ware.

In the cheat package i can add a primary ware to a station but then i cannot remove it. The command "remove secondary ware" does not delete the primary wares no matter how many times i tried.

Apollo11
x3ap

hub cheat

Post by Apollo11 » Sun, 14. Dec 08, 23:21

How do you cheat on the hub mission cos im not sure i can be arsed to do it.

gillrichard
x3tc

Post by gillrichard » Sun, 14. Dec 08, 23:31

scripting forum = cheat script = add ware = keep ware stocked = LOL
The thing is...there is no thing.

SlyReaper

Post by SlyReaper » Sun, 14. Dec 08, 23:52

You don't need to download anything.

First, change your pilot name to "Thereshallbewings". This activates the script editor. Make sure you spell it correctly, and it's case sensitive.

Access your script editor by going into ship command (you should see it a little way down). Have a look at the list of scripts you have available.

One of the scripts has the description "Adjust wares in station". Use that by scrolling down to it and pressing "r". You'll first be prompted to choose a station, then a ware, then how much of that ware you wanted added per cycle, cycle length in seconds, then how long you want it to cycle for.

Dragoongfa
x4

Post by Dragoongfa » Mon, 15. Dec 08, 23:21

Clarifying my previous request on the cheat package, i can delete primary resources from NPC stations but i can't delete them from my own stations.

John McG
x4

God mod

Post by John McG » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 11:42

Does god mod do anything else besides keeping your lasers full?
Thanks

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 16. Dec 08, 14:47

it keeps your shields and hull full as well

slickdrac
x4

Post by slickdrac » Wed, 17. Dec 08, 01:15

Kill everything in every sector

Kind of like the cheat script is able to do right now. Except with instead of having to go thru the hassle of choosing each sector one by one, be able to choose them all and filter out ones you don't want to kill. Even better would be one that could kill all the sectors completely (as in, no longer exist) except the ones you specify.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 18. Dec 08, 20:20

slickdrac wrote:Kill everything in every sector
Like the JMCorp's version does?

supakillaii
x4

Post by supakillaii » Fri, 19. Dec 08, 06:51

Reveal a sector
Sure, reveal all sectors is yummy, but while I like searching every sector manually, Aldrin is an asswipe.

Engriffi
x3

Post by Engriffi » Sun, 21. Dec 08, 03:05

I created a script, including hotkey, that allows remaining laser energy to get dumped into e-cells. This is as close as my limited scripting experience allows for a coveted 'laser energy for jump'. But, I'm a forum/file hosting retard, so if anyone trusts me, I'll be more that willing to e-mail it, .zip, to anyone who knows about these things to make it available here.
Obviously, it's a heck of a cheat, as it could easily fill any size cargo bay with free energy cells. My desire was to convert every 100 laser energy to 1 e-cell, but I can't figure out how to do that. If ayone can, feel free to do it. Do whatever you want with this simple script.

Kymura
xr

Post by Kymura » Tue, 23. Dec 08, 03:20

hey every1! ive been away from x3 for a couple of years now but im downloading TC (now at 65% :twisted: ) and i wonder if the good 'ol complex calculator still exist, or somehing similar? really cant live without it! thanx! :D
Fleet Commander Kymura, Flag Ship - "Vorador"

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”