X3-TC-AP Xbox 360 Controller Support 2014

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

internalmemory

X3-TC-AP Xbox 360 Controller Support 2014

Post by internalmemory » Fri, 6. Jun 14, 22:07

So I know this is a rather old topic, but most of the links I come across on here that had "advanced" drivers setup that would allow an easier play of the X games either the links are no longer in use or the links+drivers are several years old.

I cannot play this game on a keyboard, it's just not as pleasing... So as of the year being 2014 I was wondering what are the newest and best/innovative Xbox 360 for Windows drivers out there for this game? Something whereas I can set up the joysticks for ship control, triggers for combat (left for replacement of Home for locating nearest enemy and tracking and right for firing), and maybe X button for communications, another for following. I notice there's 300 buttons for this game but I generally only use 8 of them. (ship control and spin, coms, menu/pilot menu's, locating enemies, follow but I only do that via the mouse, T for finding out exactly what it is I'm looking at, and uhhh sometimes the cargo door.

P.S. I most likely won't get any replies until Monday - but if I can I'll try and be checking on my tablet but we all know it's a hassle using a tablet for web browsing lol.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 25. Jun 14, 18:53

X3AP supports Gamepad controllers since version 3.0. So you shouldn't need third party software. As for X3TC, there's this post explaining how to use Xpadder to get a Gamepad working.

For future reference, you might want to post X3TC/X3AP specific questions in their respective forums: X Trilogy Universe for gameplay questions, X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding for modding questions and X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Technical Support for technical problems (to post in the latter you need to have either X3TC or AP registered in your profile). That way you'll surely get a reply more quickly. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”