Is my god engine broken?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

gamer993
xr

Is my god engine broken?

Post by gamer993 » Mon, 18. Oct 10, 03:28

I have started to kill the Paranid and I have killed 3 sectors (unholy decent, Spring of Belief and Priest Refuge.) I have also killed all of the SPPs around that area. But the GOD engine isn't rebuilding any stations at all. I know it only rebuilds it if there is a shortage but I have killed 20+ stations so there should be a shortage of something. The TLs in Heavens Assertion and Cardinals Domain are there but just idling around the sector. I also killed some split stations up by thynn's abyss and I don't think they re spawned either. I am wondering if it is normal to be able to clear 3 sectors or not.

Game info,

DVD copy upgraded to Version 3.0 no mods/ scripts.
A person is smart, people are dumb, stupid panicky animals, and you know it.

X2 and TC the best of the X games!
My X2 M6 Uses guide

Shootist
x4

Re: Is my god engine broken?

Post by Shootist » Mon, 18. Oct 10, 03:46

gamer993 wrote:I have started to kill the Paranid and I have killed 3 sectors (unholy decent, Spring of Belief and Priest Refuge.) I have also killed all of the SPPs around that area. But the GOD engine isn't rebuilding any stations at all. I know it only rebuilds it if there is a shortage but I have killed 20+ stations so there should be a shortage of something. The TLs in Heavens Assertion and Cardinals Domain are there but just idling around the sector. I also killed some split stations up by thynn's abyss and I don't think they re spawned either. I am wondering if it is normal to be able to clear 3 sectors or not.

Game info,

How long ago in game time did you commit this atrocity upon the Holy Ones?

gamer993
xr

Re: Is my god engine broken?

Post by gamer993 » Mon, 18. Oct 10, 04:46

Shootist wrote:
gamer993 wrote:I have started to kill the Paranid and I have killed 3 sectors (unholy decent, Spring of Belief and Priest Refuge.) I have also killed all of the SPPs around that area. But the GOD engine isn't rebuilding any stations at all. I know it only rebuilds it if there is a shortage but I have killed 20+ stations so there should be a shortage of something. The TLs in Heavens Assertion and Cardinals Domain are there but just idling around the sector. I also killed some split stations up by thynn's abyss and I don't think they re spawned either. I am wondering if it is normal to be able to clear 3 sectors or not.

Game info,

How long ago in game time did you commit this atrocity upon the Holy Ones?
About 5+ game hours for the first sector, And 3 for the 2nd. I have killed the ore mines in Napoles Memorial way earlier in game and they re spawned in about 20 minutes. Here is a pic of what I destroyed http://yfrog.com/f3x3screen00489copyj

EDIT: For what its worth, I have also destroyed the Small Orbital weapon platforms in potifexes (sp?) seclusion and they re spawned ( I did this several times)

My X2 M6 Uses guide

Shootist
x4

Post by Shootist » Mon, 18. Oct 10, 15:18

I've seen it take up to a couple of game days to respawn destroyed factories.

gamer993
xr

Post by gamer993 » Tue, 19. Oct 10, 00:58

Ah OK :) as long as they re spawn eventually Thanks for your help!

My X2 M6 Uses guide

Shootist
x4

Post by Shootist » Tue, 19. Oct 10, 15:16

gamer993 wrote:Ah OK :) as long as they re spawn eventually Thanks for your help!
They might (still tied to the RNG) reappear sooner or later, and will reappear eventually, but you also have to maintain the right economic conditions to help the game make the right decisions.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”