racing in freedom's reach

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

biggins
x3ap

racing in freedom's reach

Post by biggins » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 05:15

Is there a cheat to skip the race in Freedom's reach? I found one in AP by leaving the sector, but Reunion is tough to get by. I hate these flying mini-games because most of the time I don't fly like the script says. The flight path is more suited to Rebirth, except I like the joystick.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 20:56

There are no cheats to skip missions of the X3R story plot, as it is not written with one of the scripting engines. What you could try is installing one of the available cheat scripts or packages and destroy your opponents in this race. I'm not sure, whether this is possible, but it's worth a try.

Apart from that, other possibilites to progress in the plot are:
1. Check the X Trilogy Universe forum for some tips, how others have managed to win the race. There are numerous topics with hints and tips. (If you don't find one, you can of course also create a topic asking for hints.)
2. If you just started the game and don't have that many assets yet, you could download a savegame after this specific mission. Provided is such a save by user cheeseburger here (save no. 6) and by Brash here (save no. 4).
3. If you rather want to play along your own savegame, you could provide it for download and ask someone in the X Trilogy Universe forum to play this mission for you.

(Options 2. and 3. are only viable if you play a Vanilla/not heavily modded game.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

biggins
x3ap

Post by biggins » Mon, 23. Dec 13, 21:10

Thanks for the help. Will try the tips and see what works.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”