[SCRIPTS] Collection of my Scripts : Updated 21/11/2007

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Vote for your favorate Scripts

Bounty Hunters Guild
6%
Assassins Guild
9%
Mercenaries Guild
11%
Smugglers Guild
2%
Merchants Guild
4%
Capitol Ship Crews
16%
Race Military
9%
OverTune BBS
13%
BBS Extras
14%
Afterburner/System Override Software
16%

Total votes: 979

ShadowSlayer56

Post by ShadowSlayer56 » Sat, 4. Aug 07, 03:10

ok yeah i had an old version thanks :D

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Sun, 26. Aug 07, 19:10

Cycrow, I do not know why but i can not go to your site. So i can not download your scripts or even the EMP unless there is a mirror somewhere...
Right on commander !

Firzen_Zero
x3tc

Post by Firzen_Zero » Mon, 27. Aug 07, 12:22

It seems to be down. I hope that gets fixed soon.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 27. Aug 07, 17:04

im having a problem with my web server, not sure whats wrong with it yet, hopefulyl will be fixed soon.

ill try to upload all my scripts to my mirror server, althou i have limited space on that one.

ZoT
x2

Post by ZoT » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 10:51

i have some of your scripts... i want to install the XTM but i dont know if your scripts r compatible with this mod... can u tell me which script is compatible and which is not? pls :)
prr :P

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 12:01

they should all work with XTM.

i dont know of any incompatable ones

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Wed, 31. Oct 07, 23:35

*pokes topic with stick*

Ok, first...

I get the following readtexts. One is sent to me immediately upon installing the script (readtext 7125, assassin guild). Also, checking the BBS, I get a readtext 7122 (overtune BBS) I looked them up on the community script library :D

So, what do i do to get the needed text files? I have re-installed your scripts, via the manager... but that does not help. Any tips?

CCC_Maverick
x3

Post by CCC_Maverick » Sun, 4. Nov 07, 13:12

i have an ReadText 7546-1, and im not able to find the T-File, it is not in t/ and not in t/disabled/ , can i take the missed T-File somewhere?

Mav

mrjingo
x4

Post by mrjingo » Mon, 19. Nov 07, 19:50

Hi, I am getting some command conflicts in the plugin manager between all of your guild mods, the overtune bbs and the XTM mod. It says SHIP_35 has possible conflicts. How bad is this conflict?

Also, I have ware conflicts between the system override software mk2 and the cartel shield hacker at SS_WARE_SW_NEW17. Are these mods not compatible?

Same thing with Commodity Logistics Software mk2 and the Salvage Claim Software Mk1 at SS_WARE_SW_NEW7.

I've also been getting some readtexts on some station names and wares for sale in stations so I was going thru my mods and manually installing all of the T files to make sure they were all there. The file 337532.xml from your Merchants Guild v1.44 is different than the one used in your other guild scripts. Should this be overwriting those?
This also happens with file 447532.xml. The one from the Merchants Guild is different than the ones used in your other scripts.

Any ideas?

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Mon, 19. Nov 07, 20:28

You should not have ware conflicts - did you think to install EMP ? It is required because it adds a lot of ware/command slots.
Right on commander !

mrjingo
x4

Post by mrjingo » Mon, 19. Nov 07, 20:54

The Xtended mod has the EMP merged into it already, I believe.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 19. Nov 07, 23:34

actually the ones u have mentioned do conflict with each other, and they are not compatable, as they both use standard wares and not EMP.

the system override software is an easy fix, and thats to use the Salvage Claim Software instead, which does the same thing but uses EMP. Note, its not the same as the Salvage Claim Software MK1, they are different scripts, that one is from one of the salvage mods i think.

as for the SHIP_35 im not sure, if it conflicts with XTM, then most likly it wont work.

as for the text files, have u checked which one gets installed, as even if they have different versions, the plugin manager should always select the correct one, ie the most recent one, so if u install ap ackage that has an old version, it doesn't overright it and uses the newer one instead.

mrjingo
x4

Post by mrjingo » Mon, 26. Nov 07, 19:27

Hmm, I'm using Salvage Claim Software v1.05. I don't have the System Override Software installed, but it shows up as a conflict.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 27. Nov 07, 00:10

then i would ignore it, as its using the same text file, so thats what itsp iccking up on.

but it should work find in the actual game.

i will fix the text file at some point when i get chance to

Darkaar

Post by Darkaar » Tue, 27. Nov 07, 01:46

nice

Engine Of Darkness
x3tc

Post by Engine Of Darkness » Sat, 29. Dec 07, 14:20

A question about "EMP" and the "Advanced Jumpdrive", do they both work with 2.5 and BalaGi? That is because the Plugin Installer reads that both are for BalaGi and 2.02.
The Engine of Darkness is the Black Hole

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Sat, 29. Dec 07, 16:35

Yes, they will work as normal. 2.5 did not mess with anything important to prevent it.

It DID, however, fix something in TShips from the GOTY version of 2.0 that got bunged up.

2.5 added some commands and the Mission Director. The MD addition, and the directory requirements for it, will be something for Cycrow to add in later. :D
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 29. Dec 07, 20:34

some of my scripts are set to need Bala Gi, and with 2.5 the plugin manager will no longer recognise the game as 2.02, so it'll flag up a warning.

however, it still wont prevent it from installing, and it will still work.

the new version of the plugin manager will work with 2.5 correctly so its only temporary anyways ;)

Jake, as for the Mission Director, its already been added into the Plugin Manager, i just havn't finished the new version yet.

but i wont release it until the information about the MD become offical ;)

which should be available before i've finished the new version anyways

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sat, 23. Feb 08, 01:48

*frown* something is wrong.

Whenever I try to install your full script pack, it installs fine, but the plugin manager messes up every time, and closes. Unfortunately, it does not seem to add that the scripts have been installed, and does not show up in the manager when i restart it. However, i note that the files are where they should be. ...

ok then.

Help? :(

StormSinger
x4

Post by StormSinger » Sat, 23. Feb 08, 06:50

This is why I have the game installed twice.

Since the option of adding scripts yourself is rapidly vanishing due to the script installer, I use it to install the files to one game so I can then manually add them to the other.

It avoids the inevitable, game-breaking screw-ups the installer has caused so many times. Love the scripts, loathe the installer.

Choice is good, lack of choice is a Microsoft standard. Shame to see it here. *shrug*

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”