[script] [19.08.08] [X3 2.5] STO 1.72 overtake sectors

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Sun, 8. Mar 15, 23:52

er..........from the nearest friendly Shipyard dude?
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Sylevar
x3ap

Post by Sylevar » Mon, 9. Mar 15, 18:32

Buck_Rogers wrote:er..........from the nearest friendly Shipyard dude?
I have checked every shipyard from argon prime to jupiter, there is no trade dock

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 9. Mar 15, 19:23

Just to be clear, the "trade dock" is not called "trade dock", but "Free Argon Trading Station" for the Argon or "Royal Boron Trading Station" etc. In addition, your sentence about flying to Jupiter suggests that you already have a mod installed. You might want to check that this mod doesn't remove or rename trading stations.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sylevar
x3ap

Post by Sylevar » Fri, 20. Mar 15, 00:00

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Just to be clear, the "trade dock" is not called "trade dock", but "Free Argon Trading Station" for the Argon or "Royal Boron Trading Station" etc. In addition, your sentence about flying to Jupiter suggests that you already have a mod installed. You might want to check that this mod doesn't remove or rename trading stations.
I am using XRM, though I have no idea how to check if it is deleting it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 20. Mar 15, 16:15

XRM as in the X Rebalance Mod for X3TC/AP? If so, you're in the wrong forum and topic anyhow. This is the X3: Reunion version of the STO script. For X3TC/AP you must install this version.
Sylevar wrote:I am using XRM, though I have no idea how to check if it is deleting it.
Well, if there are no Trading stations for sale, then this is a very good sign that the mod removes them. However, I think XRM has own player docks for sale, which unfortunately are not recognized by the STO, as their station type is that of headquarters rather than an actual trading station. IIRC there should be a fix for that posted somewhere in the STO topic.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”