Sabine: The rise of an Assassin:

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sun, 8. Nov 15, 08:01

Hey I'm back;

Okay it cost and took most of the day but my PC is now good to go.

The guy's at Nova tech did a great job and I'm now using SSD's that are better than I had before.

Still got to do the whole steam thing but that's can wait.

New post coming soon.

Criticism is expected.. demanded over the change of direction.

:lol:

Sabrina,
When traveling pause occasionally, look back and enjoy the moment again.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sun, 8. Nov 15, 08:05

Zaitsev;

Could you forward a copy of X unleashed, Annie wants it but the links are dead, she's still whinging over the fact she just Lost four weeks of game play, and wants to get back to where she was.

She has some saves but the game we were using is gone.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 13:53

I like the new paragraphing method. It makes the story much easier to read.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 14:20

Sabrina Bergin wrote:Zaitsev;

Could you forward a copy of X unleashed, Annie wants it but the links are dead, she's still whinging over the fact she just Lost four weeks of game play, and wants to get back to where she was.

She has some saves but the game we were using is gone.
Sure. You can download it here.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 15:21

Zaitsev:

Thanks.... but that came up as an unsafe download from that site, I have marked the site as safe, so I will have to see if I can get access to it later.

I'm sure you can appreciate after being the victim of Malware recently, I am being overcautious.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 15:26

Triaxx2 wrote:I like the new paragraphing method. It makes the story much easier to read.
Thank you, It is a trick I saw in Prodigal Son.

I still expect criticism where it is deserved though.

Sabrina.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 15:42

Hiro:

"You may reveal yourself now Gaijin, Yuki will not be harmed you have my word."

"Aren't you worried I might choose this moment to kill you? I asked stepping into the room.

"If that was your intent you would already done so, I assume it was due to your intervention Yuki was not killed when her craft was destroyed."

"It was" I admitted. "I distracted her but could not save Namiko, once I explained Taddeo's intentions to her, she agreed to assist me in thwarting him."

"May I ask how you came to be involved in this matter?" There was no point in lying the man had something I wanted, he suspected that much already.

"It is said..." I responded "That you are a man of unique skill with the sword, I would ask to learn such a skill. I was approached to arrange both your death and Yuki's, an offer I declined." I added swiftly. "Given my desire to learn from you, it was my hope that once I had proven myself you might grant this request."

"What if I refuse your wish? Would you then reconsider that offer?"

"That is not my way, not all Gaijin are dishonorable, assassin or otherwise." I removed my weapons belt and laid it on the floor before stepping out of reach of it before answering the obvious question.

"Your Guard on hearing me admit I am an assassin was about to make a mistake, this should help convince him otherwise. I would also rather he not see my face... Not if you value his service."

Hiro dismissed the man with a gesture, then asked me to take the place Yuki had left a few moments before. "So...?"

"My name is Sabine."

"Sabine... ah yes I have heard of you, your youth surprises me for one in your profession, many already speak of your skill though I am honored to meet you. This boon you ask I am minded to grant it; it requires many years of study to master it are you certain that you will be able to devote such effort to the task you set yourself?"

"There are ways of reducing the time necessary to learn such a skill, mastering it may as you say require many years Lord Kanegawa."

"Imprinting is dangerous Sabine." He warned.

"As is my profession" I countered which made him smile.

"A drink then, to celebrate our agreement, there is of course one other condition."

"That I will never seek to harm you or Yuki goes without saying Lord Kanegawa."

"Just so Sabine" he agreed handing me a glass of Saki.
Last edited by Sabrina Bergin on Tue, 17. Nov 15, 00:22, edited 2 times in total.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 15:55

Sabrina Bergin wrote:Zaitsev:

Thanks.... but that came up as an unsafe download from that site, I have marked the site as safe, so I will have to see if I can get access to it later.

I'm sure you can appreciate after being the victim of Malware recently, I am being overcautious.
It's the same link I gave to Triaxx, and since I haven't heard any complains I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's perfectly safe.

And as an IT technician I have a slightly unhealthy degree of professional paranoia, so I totally understand. :)

DiDs:
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 9. Nov 15, 20:48

Zaitsev:

I... like you agree it is perfectly ok, the trick is to get it past the firewalls I now have in place.

To be honest I don't even know how to do that.

I will keep the link though for when I do.

Thank you.

Sabrina.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Tue, 10. Nov 15, 15:14

Worst case scenario: Grab a memory stick, go to a friend with less strict firewalls and download it there, then return home and transfer it to your computer.

DiDs:
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Tue, 10. Nov 15, 21:18

I've done it that way forever. Much to the annoyance of my English teacher.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 17. Nov 15, 00:15

Yuki Kagenawa:

As I followed the maid to the rooms Hiro suggested had been set aside for me, I considered the formality of the customs Yuki had assured me I must adhere to in all matters where her grandfather was concerned. The bowing to him was not that different to the Serva Kai the Split used amongst themselves, and posed no difficulty. It was the adopting of a woman’s place in the scheme of things that irritated me the most. Still it was a small price to pay if he was going to honour his word. Yuki’s certainty that he would had I must admit surprised me, my questioning of this had angered her which led me to believe that he would. I had done a great deal of studying of ancient Japanese customs, and language prior to my arrival at the Torus. It seemed that preparation was now standing me in good stead, not only with Yuki but her grandfather. The maid came to a halt at the end of a corridor and pulled back a screen partition revealing an open elevator beyond, no sooner had I stepped inside that it began to descend at an almost alarming rate.

Yuki was waiting for me when it finally stopped, I estimated we were several levels below the surface. “That was a little unexpected Yuki, you could have warned me.”

Yuki giggled not caring to hide her amusement. “I wanted to surprise you Arlen” she admitted, speaking in common with no trace of either a terran or Japanese accent. “These are my quarters when I am in residence here; my grandfather has ones similar to these but all such are below ground, they are not allowed to intrude above. That made a certain kind of sense given the customs, and traditions the Kagenawa family and others had chosen to adopt. The apartment was both spacious and well equipped with modern tech appliances everywhere. Given the depth of the place I imagine it could also serve as a hardened bunker in the event of a serious attack on the estate. The faint background hum I could detect resembled the noise made by a ships shield generators a fact I pointed out to her.

“You have very good hearing Arlen, I cannot detect the noise you refer to… I will have my tech’s look into it, they assured me they were absolutely undetectable.”

“I wouldn’t be too hard on them Yuki my hearing is augmented.” I did not miss her sudden shocked look at that remark, then cursed myself for my own stupidity. I had forgotten for a moment how sensitive the terrans were to such technology.

“It would be wise not to mention that to my grandfather Arlen, though you have done him a service he would find such tech... offensive. Now come, you must be hungry, and there is much you should know before my stepfather arrives.” We spent the rest of the evening in pleasant conversation, sharing a fine wine as we did so. eventually though I asked to be excused. It had been a very long day, and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

I woke up in the oversized bed confused for a moment as to where I was, that was due to the shield generators that had me thinking I was on a ship before I woke fully. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and made my way to the necessary that Yuki had shown me adjoined the bedroom. I stepped under the shower afterward, and soaped myself down vigorously. After drying myself of under the warm air blowers, and wrapping a terry towelling robe about myself I padded back into the bedroom. That was when I came across the first of the many surprises that were to confront me today. My clothes had disappeared... I was about to storm out of the room and confront Yuki about this, when a woman entered the room politely asking me to disrobe so that she might measure me properly. I did as she asked remembering vaguely that Yuki had mentioned that I would have to be properly attired, if I was to attend the meeting her stepfather had called. The woman had me stand in front of a full length mirror then placed me in various positions. No doubt the mirror had some from of scannner concealed within its frame. She finally placed the bathrobe back about my shoulders, before leading me into the dining room where Yuki was waiting for me to join her for breakfast.

“About my clothes…”

“Do not be concerned Arlen, they will be laundered and made ready for when you wish to leave. For the moment it is necessary that you are properly dressed, or we will have to remain here till the meeting takes place. I thought you might like to join me in the gardens, they are very beautiful at this time of year.” Yuki clapped her hands, at once two servant came into the room and laid out a breakfast in numerous bowls on the table before us. I was not familiar with the dishes, so I followed Yuki’s example, feeling the rumble of hunger coming from my treacherous stomach, choosing to fill my bowl with those items she had selected for herself, I began eating. “Do you suspect I plan to poison you Arlen?” She asked one eyebrow arching in a questioning manner as she did so.

“No Yuki I simply don’t recognise any of the dishes, so I thought I might be wise to select the same as you.” I almost choked right then as a particularly spicy morsel from a dish I had chosen decided to light a fire in my mouth. I resisted the urge to spit it out, or to reach for the glass of orange juice by my hand forcing myself to swallow. Watching her eyes sparkle with mischievous humour as I struggled to supress my reaction.

“That might not have been as wise as you supposed Arlen, the milder dishes were prepared especially for you,” she laughed gaily indicating those nearest to me, that I had ignored till now.

“When in Rome” I muttered seeing the challenge in her eyes, I continued to eat from the bowl I had chosen. Once I had gotten over the initial surprise I began to enjoy the spicy flavouring. Yuki looked on initially with some concern, then pleasure as I continued eating. When we were done Yuki led me back into the sitting room where two more servants were waiting for us. Without verbal direction they began dressing us in the robes we would be wearing today. They were similar in style to those the servants upstairs wore, though obviously more elaborate in design. The material itself though was fascinating, it was incredibly sheer and sensual to the touch, I delighted in the sensations it provoked as it came in contact with my skin. “What on earth is this?” I asked marvelling at the fabric.

“This is natural silk Arlen; it is incredibly expensive, grandfather insisted you be dressed in it, I think you made a greater impression on him than you or I realised. Even I rarely receive such a gift. The garment itself is a Kimono, this was once customary for all Japanese women of noble birth to wear. Do not glare at me like that Arlen” she warned catching my sudden flash of anger. “Were you to enter any restaurant of quality in Kyoto wearing such a garment, you would be treated with the utmost respect.”

The look in her eyes made it clear that she did indeed consider this an honour, I bit back any objections I might have made and relaxed, letting the maid who had stopped moving continue dressing me. “My apologies Yuki, my ignorance in such matters is obvious.” That reply pleased her, once the maids had done, and withdrawn from the room, she led me to the elevator that returned us to ground level. I must admit my disposition had improved somewhat when a small sheaf had been concealed within the folds of my garment. Yuki hissed that I was not to touch it, unless my life was threatened as we ascended. Once we reached ground level Yuki led me through the maze of corridors till we entered a formal garden I had not suspected existed from the plans of the house I had studied.

It was beautiful, I had never seen anything like this. There was a certain rightness to it that I suspected had taken many Jazura to achieve. Every single part of the garden seemed to have been placed to achieve a balance of both sight and scents that I felt, but could not find words to describe adequately. “This is amazing” I breathed, unable nor wanting to keep my senses from drinking in the beauty all around me.

The delight in Yuki’s eyes was evident as she led me through the garden pointing out its various features, giving me an explanation for each in turn. She confirmed my assumption that the garden had been carefully crafted to produce such a harmonious effect. “You must have Japanese blood in your veins Arlen, no other gaijin has expressed such obvious delight on seeing this as you have. Come... there is much we must discuss before my mother’s husband arrives.”

“Why do you refer to him in that manner here Yuki?" I asked eventually, noting the different terms she used to speak of the man she so clearly loathed.

“It is a way of expressing my absolute contempt for him without using terms my grandfather would object to. In short I recognise him as my mother’s husband, yet I make clear to all, by referring to him in this manner that he has no honour in my eyes.”

“I imagine that angers him” I replied adopting the formal style of the language that was becoming easier for me to grasp in this setting.

“It is primarily for this insult, amongst other reasons… He sought my death,” Yuki admitted her eyes hardening at the memory of Namiko I suspected. “Today my father will be avenged,” she whispered to herself, a small smile playing on her lips as she spoke.

Yuki led me to a small bench where we could look out on the small lake that was part of the garden. “There is one other matter Arlen, my grandfather has asked me to ensure that none present at the meeting are able to gaze directly upon your face.” I gave her a sharp look at that statement, she reassured me as she gently fastened a small gold chain about my neck. "This contains a masking field that will give you the appearance of my Namiko." I caught the way she had to hold her emotions back just then. "It is my grandfather’s intent to cause my mother’s husband to suffer some doubt on seeing you present in the audience chamber. Once he has informed my grandfather of my death, I will take my place next to him. From this moment on, I must ask that you behave as you have observed my servants do towards me.” Seeing her grandfathers plan, or at least part of it, and that this was so important to her I agreed. Lord Kanegawa was obviously aware she would ask me this, had probably suggested it.

I suspected that this was part of some larger more elaborate plan of his own. It shouldn’t be too difficult... I had once proposed to Suzeanne that I might one day aspire to be an actress; she had supplied me with a plethora of dramatic art educational cubes, no doubt in order to study me in more detail. Indeed, I had already made use of the lessons they'd taught me, though not for the reasons she might once have supposed. I then paid close attention as Yuki revealed the details of the plan, and the part I must play in it. I listened carefully admiring the thought and detail that had been given to it. Lord Taddeo would not leave this estate alive, of that I would be certain.
Last edited by Sabrina Bergin on Tue, 17. Nov 15, 00:37, edited 3 times in total.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 17. Nov 15, 00:25

Zaitsev:

Sorted many thanks, I dropped the security on the laptop, no problems whatsoever.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 17. Nov 15, 04:48

Taddeo:

We returned briefly to Yuki’s apartment where once again the maids made short work of dressing me in a Kimono that I suspect… once belonged to Namiko, that would explain the unshed tears in Yuki’s eyes. Only then did we return to the audience chamber above where the Clan leaders were awaiting the arrival of Lord Taddeo. Yuki remained in the room behind the dais, whilst I took my position, seating myself one step below her empty, chair placing a wrapped box on the floor at my feet, before opening a silk fan to conceal my face.

I took the opportunity to study the hall itself, it was a light airy room its walls lined with panels similar in design to the others, I had observed throughout the building. At even intervals around the perimeter of the room were examples of ancient armour, and racks of weapons from that same period. This room could as easily have been in the 18th century as today, save for the hum of active shielding I detected emanating from the walls. The ornate doors at the far end of the room opened, and Lord Taddeo entered the room, He approached the dais one hand held fast to the hilt of his Katana, as he strode forward in a dignified manner to place himself before Hiro.

“My lord I have grievous news my daughter… The Lady Yuki has perished in a shuttle accident.”

“Namiko explain this” Hiro demanded his anger evident.

“The shuttle crashed my lord” I replied closing the fan, “I swore to you long ago on my life I would protect my Lady unto death, this I have done. This man lies… his words are treacherous.” Taddeo nearly gasped aloud as he recognised my appearance. “Did I not return my lady to your care my lord?” I enquired, allowing my anger to build.

“You did Namiko… Yuki attend me,” Hiro commanded. There were gasps of surprise when Yuki took her place in the chair next to Hiro.

There was a collective gasp of amazement from those in the room. All had heard of the shuttle crash that had left no survivors. They had waited, as custom dictated for Taddeo to break the tragic news to Lord Hiro. On seeing me Yuki cried out “Namiko” her shock obvious as she saw me stood before her. It seems I was not the only one who had studied drama.

“I saw you die Namiko” Yuki declared, her eyes now bright with tears that ran unchecked down her cheeks. Those tears I knew were real.

“This is some trickery” Taddeo announced in a voice filled with anger, at the sight of the pair of us.

“Treachery not trickery” I hissed coldly, allowing my sneering gaze to fall upon him. “I have proof of my words.” The accusation could not be ignored. Not here… not in this chamber.

“Namiko you will withdraw your words and apologise to Lord Taddeo at once.” Hiro commanded.

“My Lord… the oath that bound me in service to you is fulfilled, I offer proof of this man’s treachery, last night I came to this house in answer to a danger I sensed to my Lady, I found this one moving towards the private chambers. I opened the wrapped carton and kicked it over spilling the head of Mashimi… Taddeo’s son onto the wooden floor. “I took his head” I snarled. “Twice now I have fulfilled my oath my Lord I would depart.”

“There is treachery here indeed,” Taddeo screamed in his grief, “and you are at the heart of it. The pair of you, I demand satisfaction.” I almost smiled as he invoked the ancient right to defend his honour in trial by combat as Yuki had predicted he would. On cue Yuki rose going to a rack behind the dais, before returning bearing her own sword in her hands.

“My lord she” said quietly to Hiro. “With your permission I would have my maid defend her honour and my own.”

Hiro nodded and Yuki handed me the sword. “Let the truth be determined before all present,” Hiro called out as I removed the Katana from its scabbard. Taddeo grinned at me as he took a step back and drew his own sword, if I was indeed Namiko he had every reason to be confident. Now it was time to determine who was the better, my Spilt sword master or Taddeo’s.

I kicked of my slippers and approached him holding my sword in the manner I had been taught, which told him I had never been trained in its proper use. With too much confidence in his superior ability he attacked. Only to find I had moved past him, easily avoiding his move, slicing though his robes under his ribs drawing blood as I evaded his thrust.

Kill the dog now the beast demanded, yearning to see more of his blood spilt.

"Not yet" I breathed allowing the rage to fill my veins with fire.

Taddeo swung about to face me once more, he knew I had cut him. No doubt he would believe it was pure chance that had caused the blow to land, he could not know that this was but the first of many I intended. He came at me again using the same attack, this time I simply stepped aside, making him look clumsy as I slowly drew my sword down his passing back. Once more I had drawn blood, this served to enrage the man even further, his attacks grew more vicious and rapid. He was a fool… all he did was tire himself, as I repeatedly inflicted further, deeper wounds. It did not take him long to realise I was toying with him. He could see the beast clearly now, I enjoyed watching as his fear weakened him further still. Only three people in the chamber took pleasure in what I did to him after that.

“I will kill you” he screamed as his nerve began to break.

“Fool” I spat, “that you have done once already, see how well your treachery repays you Taddeo.” I laughed mocking him openly now. “Did I not say plainly enough that I would protect my lady? Did she not tell you that I vowed to protect her in this life and the next?” I shouted in a voice that filled the room.

“I killed you" he screamed again as his mind shattered at what was happening to him, forgetting both himself, and where he was as he made a final attempt to land a killing blow. I took his head easily.

I approached the dais and fell to my knees before Yuki presenting her sword for her to take. “My Lady have I fulfilled my oath?” I asked in a tone laden with significance. Hiro interrupted her before she could answer me.

“Namiko your lady still lives… would you leave her unguarded?” He asked, his eyes betraying a fear he did not feel as he looked into mine.

Bowing my head, I reluctantly admitted I would not, at which point he instructed servants to clean the room before allowing Yuki to lead me away. I turned back to look upon the other clan lords, allowing them to see the rage in my eyes, several of them physically flinched from the sight. Many of them whispering a single word to themselves.

“Yuki what the hell is a Goryu? I asked as she led me to the elevator, her laughter echoing my own when she told me.

An hour later, once more dressed in the silk kimono I had worn earlier we were summoned to join Lord Hiro in his private chambers.

“You fought well Arlen” he allowed escorting first Yuki then myself to a place at his table. Once we were all seated servants placed a feast before us before clearing the room. We began enjoying the meal, discussing the day’s events whilst we ate.

“Not really my lord, the man had already lost when he assumed I was helpless, after that his own fear defeated him. I wonder at the dramatics though, entertaining as they were, they seemed to be overstated.”

“They were but it has ever been thus with our people, it served a purpose though Arlen, this will not be the last time Yuki’s life will be threatened, that they now believe she is guarded by a Goryu will give them pause. Even so I would have you teach the one who must take Namiko’s place, to fight as you do. She in return will begin your own training in the use of the Katana. When you are suitably skilled I shall also train you. How much time can you spend here?”

“I can base myself here for two Mazura, sorry just over four months terran.” I assured him.

“Perhaps you might consider allowing your own print to be taken? It would make matters easier for the one who must replace you.”

“That might not be safe or wise for her” I admitted seeing he had recognised the rage that came over me in combat.

“Discuss it with her when she arrives, she does not know fear.”

I allowed I would, though I was certain he would not insist upon it. Perhaps his fear had not been entirely feigned, after I had killed Taddeo so easily. After that we discussed more pleasant topics. I found Hiro… as he allowed me to call him, to be a man of intellect with a ready supply of both interesting, and witty anecdotes. After a pleasant evening we retired to Yuki’s apartment where we sat and discussed our respective plans for the future.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 17. Nov 15, 18:22

Ritsuko:

Despite the distraction of the outer gate to the courtyard being opened I did not take my eyes from Saya, we had been duelling for some time now, long after the others had ended their bouts. I could feel the first touch of cold seeping into my sweat stained body as the day drew into a close. Saya would make a move soon. The last touch had been my own and Saya would want to negate the advantage that had given me. Perhaps Saya thought the sound from the gate had distracted me, she swept forward her blade cutting through the chill mountain air with deadly intent. I countered the move stepping forward reversing my own blade and stepping under Saya’s as I bought my own down in a blow that would surely rattle her senses.

“Stop” roared Hidaka the training master.

This was not possible, my momentum had carried me too far, with a desperate effort I drew myself up accepting the blow I had already avoided, feeling a sickening pain as Saya’s Iaido struck my upper arm. Fortunately, the bone did not break, though it would be painful. Forcing myself not to cry out at the sudden pain I stepped back, seeing the sudden glare of rage from Saya who knew what I had done, perhaps believing that I had acted to bring shame to her.

Hidaka strode forward till he stood to the side of us. “Saya you were ordered to stop.”

“Lord,” I interrupted knowing that I would be beaten later for such rudeness, the fault is mine, her blade struck me as a result of my action not hers. Had I remained still as ordered, this would not have occurred.” The blow was swift and painful I was struck to the ground feeling my jaw erupt in pain from the blow he had struck for my impertinence. I quickly gathered myself sitting back on my heels as I knelt before him awaiting further blows, Hidaka, Lord Hidaka I corrected myself, seldom settled for just the one. To my surprise he walked away, not taking the time to chastise me before my fellow students as I had expected him to.

Kiro the senior student ordered us to return to our rooms, I regained my feet, walking swiftly towards the entrance that would lead us there, aware that all eyes were on me now. Hidaka would punish me later in the dormitory, it had happened so often that even though we were trained not to feel it, the others gave me sympathetic glances as we made our way to our cots.

“You should not have spoken” Saya whispered fiercely as we placed our Iaido in the racks, just within the doorway.

“If I had not he would have beaten us both, the fault was mine for standing as I did Saya, it is of no matter.” Saya did answer my words... not openly, she merely allowed her hand to brush mine in acceptance of them.

It seemed that Hidaka had chosen to punish me more severely than I had feared, I was summoned back to the training court less than ten minutes later. There he would order me to fight him, as he had done all too often since my arriving here. The blows from his training sword would no doubt, have far greater effect on me than his fists. There was nothing to be done in protesting his orders. Not looking to the others lest they be reported to him for insolence, I took my Iaido from its place, and followed the messenger back out into the darkening evening. My heart hammering painfully in my chest as I contemplated what was to come.

The messenger surprised me, leading me through the court and beyond to Hidaka’s quarters, a place I had visited only once on my arrival here two years ago. The angry tone of the words being exchanged from within his office served only to further increase my anxiety, drawing a slow deep breath, I calmed my thoughts as the messenger knocked to announce our presence. Acceptance was the one thought I permitted myself as I was ushered in by the messenger when she opened the door at Hidaka’s terse order. All was not as I thought... I walked into the room keeping my eyes looking downwards to the floor before me. Catching a glimpse of the silken clothing of Lord Hidaka’s guest I dropped to my knee’s forcing my chin deep into my chest as I made obeisance.

Hiro was angry he had made that much clear to Hidaka, the girl was terrified though she hid it well. I noted with growing anger the bruises, both new and old that were clearly visible where her clothing exposed her skin. No doubt those were due to Hidaka’s viscous nature. He would have to be taught that those sent here were not his to do with as he willed. There had been to many fatal accidents here in recent times perhaps it might be wise to consider appointing another to take charge of the training here. If this one’s spirit had already been broken, my journey here would have been a waste of time. A commodity I had little to spare in this matter, the Gaijin Arlen had made clear she would not extend her stay beyond the four months she had allowed.

“Stand up Ritsuko” I ordered as gently as I could. She was fast that much was certain, in less time than I had allowed, she was stood to attention still keeping her eyes fixed firmly on a single spot on the floor between us. “Leave us Hidaka” I ordered sensing that the man’s presence would serve only to keep the girl from responding other than she might. The look of disgust he gave her as he passed her, convinced me that he would have to be replaced, sooner rather than later. She was aware of him with every step he took. The faintest twitch of the muscles in her hands told me she would welcome the chance to kill the man, not broken after all then. I smiled as I lifted her chin so that she had to look at me. “Ritsuko, there is someone I think you should meet, are you ready to enter my service?”

“Hai Lord Kanegawa” my answer was immediate if perhaps a little loud, such was my eagerness to accept his offer.

“Come” he ordered leading me from the training grounds to a waiting flitter that was parked just beyond the main gates of the compound. His driver stood by the car his eyes fixing me with an intensity that told me he was more than Lord Kanegawa’s driver, his eyes then moved to the Iaido at my waist which I removed slowly once I had reached the car and handed to him. A small smile touched his face for an instant before he opened the door for his Lord, then bade me to take the seat in the front of the car. I dared not speak for the duration of the journey, lest some chance word of mine undid what had seemed impossible be happening.

It was all happening too swiftly for me to take in, the car landed in the centre of a large compound beyond the lights of the city I saw nearby. I was instructed by a gesture from the driver to follow the Lord into the buildings beyond. As I left the car he placed my training blade in my hand, that same small smile touching his lips once more. I hurried to catch up with Lord Kanegawa before he reached the buildings keeping my steps light so as not to distract him. Unseen servants opened the door as he approached he strode into the foyer then stopped and turned to consider me.

“Kamishi” he called softly a woman approached him at a steady pace bowing correctly as she came in answer to his summons. Her eyes scanning me with a precision, I was certain revealed all there was to know of me.

“My Lord welcome home... how may I serve?” she asked in a gentle melodious voice that clearly betrayed her delight at seeing her lord once more.

“This young lady needs the attention of Kumi, and I wager a bath and a decent meal, attend to this and present her to me in the morning.”

We both bowed deeply as he walked off into the interior of the building leaving me alone with the woman who still seemed to be studying me her eyes taking in my soiled and odorous clothing. I glanced down at my training shoes, appalled at the possible harm I might have done to the immaculate floor, without being asked I removed them whilst examining the floor for damage. That seemed to please the woman, she walked of obviously intending I should follow her, which I did, trying not to stare at the wonders I could see all around me. Never had I seem such wealth.

“I am Kamishi head woman of this house, what is your name child?" she asked politely enough, without turning her head from the direction she was taking us.

“Ritsuko my lady” I replied in a voice weighted to carry to her ears alone.

“Hah I am no Lady call me Kamishi or Kami if it pleases you, now lets us get you bathed and into some decent clothes. After that we shall see to your bruises, then get you properly fed. You look as though it has been a while since you ate properly.”

Not wishing to speak ill of Hidaka, though he had often denied us rations as a punishment. I said nothing following Kami into a bathing room, the attendants stripped me of my clothing passing my Iaido to Kami who carried it from the room... my clothes were deposited in a trash chute before I could protest, after which I was placed in a steaming hot bath that was almost scolding to the touch.

“Relax girl the water will ease the pain of your injuries, in a moment you will find it soothing, here lean forward so that I can tend to your hair.”

I could only wonder at my good fortune, the other attendants descended on me to wash my body with soothing oils and scented soaps. For a brief moment I recalled my mothers face as I had been led a board the shuttle, I stifled a sudden sob as the pain in my chest flared anew, wondering if I would ever see her again.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Wed, 18. Nov 15, 00:56

Continued:

Kami placed the bundle of clothing on the box by the bed, even though she had been given a sedative to help her sleep she could see Ritsu fighting of its effects as if she was in some way alerted to my presence. Hiro had after much insistence from myself, allowed the girl would be given two days to recover from the worst of her injuries. I smiled recalling the payment he had demanded of me for that concession. Not that I minded it had been some time since he had been so vigorous in his lovemaking. Those who whispered that he was aging, did not know him as intimately as I did.

“I see that you are awake Ritsu,” I had noted how she had been watching me warily for a minute at least, her eyes still almost completely closed. “Come… let’s get you dressed and down to breakfast girl.” I could hear the grumbling noises her stomach made at the mere mention of food, and the flush of embarrassment it caused her. “The necessary is through the door yonder make use of it swiftly I am also hungry.”

She returned a few moments later, and with minimal help from myself was properly dressed, though she seemed awed by the clothing she now wore. “It will do for the moment till we have proper clothing made for you, come along now our cook does not tolerate anyone being late for breakfast… even me.”

This was below ground that much I was sure of after the physician had injected me, I remembered being helped into a lift that had definitely gone down. The rich aroma of fresh cooked rice cakes filled the corridors becoming stronger as we approached a large dining area, there were many others enjoying their morning meal. The air was filled with light conversations that bore no resemblance to the sullen regime we had endured at the camp. Determined not to be intimidated, nor to seem a country bumpkin I made my way to the counter where to my surprise Kami queued patiently in line behind others, who were also waiting to be served.

“This is where the household staff eat our meals Ritsuko, when you are not engaged in your duties you will also eat here.” Kami was greeted warmly by all who saw her at the counter, and whilst they did not intrude it was clear they were curious about me. I found it odd that the senior lady of the house bothered to speak to the common servants, still I had been warned that not all the old ways were adhered to... here in the land of our ancestors

“What are my duties to be My La… Kami?”

“Lord Kanegawa will discuss those with you a little later Ritsu, for now I want you to select as much as pleases you. Kumi says you are to eat a sturdy meal, as much and as often as you are able to at least.” She smiled encouragement at me, so I allowed my eyes to wander down the serving lane to determine what dishes were available. I was afraid I would not be able to choose from so many, and I did not wish to delay those waiting behind me.

"Try a little of each Kami" whispered so that only I could here. I smiled my thanks at her, wondering why this lady had chosen to place myself into her care for the moment.

Kumi.. the man she had spoken of would be the physician I met last night, I reasoned as I followed Kami’s example taking a tray, a plate and cup before selecting from the many serving dishes behind the counter. Having been given tacit permission, I piled a large amount of different meats and vegetables onto my plate, before following Kami to an empty table, taking a seat opposite her.

“Eat girl do not allow it to grow cold” she suggested.

I looked for chopsticks, realising that Kami had reached for more modern cutlery, I followed her example, finding the utensils to be adequate for purpose, though I had to watch how she handled them. After that I had attention only for the food on the plate before me. In moments it was gone, the sudden weight in my middle told me where, to be honest I could not recall how it had gotten there, without me noticing anything after the first few bites. The pleasant sensation of being overfull, was one I could not recall having had for a very long time.

“If you are still hungry, you may fetch more if you wish.” Kami said smiling at me. I was tempted but my stomach was already protesting at the amount I had already eaten.

“I best not Kami or I might burst” I admitted feeling my cheeks redden, realising I had paid her little, or more accurately no attention since we had sat down. She merely smiled and poured me a cup of jasmine tea that was delicately flavoured.

“If you are sure, our lord does not stint on our welfare as you will come to learn, he has also asked me to tell you that the training master is to be replaced... The man abused his position, bringing dishonour upon himself. The manner in which you were treated was… unforgivable, our Lord of course cannot apologise for such acts; he is however swift to rectify such matters once he learns of them.”

This was as it should be, a Lord could not be held responsible for those who abused his trust in the positions he gave them. It was clear Lord Kanegawa was of a totally different stripe than Hidaka. That I had suspected already, remembering the warmth in his eyes when we had met.

“Now until our Lord indicates he is ready to receive us; we will explore the house, so that you are familiar with its layout. Do not be alarmed Ritsu” she added as I wondered how soon that would be. “It is not yet dawn so it will be some time before he is ready for that.” I could not help but wonder at the warmth of her voice as she spoke of our lord, clearly he was a great man to merit her praise.

I took her at her word, she seemed unconcerned... so it would be wise of me to follow her lead for the moment. We spent some time enjoying the tea. to be honest I feared to move to swiftly after having eaten so much.

“So Ritsu tell me where do you hail from?”

“Aldrin” I admitted after a moments hesitation, waiting for her to look at me as Hidaka had, once he had learned of my origins. That was the reason why he had despised me on sight, for some reason he thought we were not truly Japanese. I had lost count of the times he had described me, as nothing more than some primitive throwback to a dead past. Were we so wrong to follow the ways of our ancestors. I caught myself from pursuing that, begging my ancestors forgiveness for my lapse.

“I have often thought of traveling there, alas my lord insists I remain here tending to the house, still perhaps one day. Come let us be of, there is much to see.” She would be disappointed I thought, remembering that vast rock that dominated the entire sector.

I could not be certain… yet it was in my thoughts that Kami had changed the subject on seeing my reaction to her enquiry as to where I was born. I wondered... if perhaps she thought less of me now, still she had also said that Hidaka would be removed from his position at the camp. That would at least spare the others who still abided there. Following her example, I piled my dishes onto my tray and placed them in a large cleaning unit near the exit. Kami had not overstated when she had told me there was much to see of the house, to be honest I was having difficulty memorising the route we took through the many corridors, and levels she showed me. Much later we were summoned to Lord Kanegawa’s office, on arrival Kami ushered me into the room then withdrew closing the door behind me. I approached the desk then held myself to attention as I had been taught, keeping my eyes fixed on a point on the surface of it.

“Ritsuko please be seated… this may take some time, and whilst I have no doubt you could stand there for a day and a night if needs be, I would develop a crick in my neck looking up to speak to you.” Embarrassed I immediately sat down in the chair opposite his own. Cursing myself for not anticipating his request. I looked up and saw him smiling at me which unnerved me somewhat, given the gentle manner in which he had treated me so far, I looked up, held his gaze and waited for him to speak.

Much later I returned to my quarters alarmed by much of what my lord had told me, it angered me, that for the moment he had chosen to place the safety of his granddaughter into the hands of this... this... gaijin. Worse still, were his orders that I was to train this assassin in the art of combat, and learn her style of combat in return. As if some dog from the commonwealth could presume to teach me… Ritsuko Naymuri such a thing. The very idea was an insult... I had not expressed my concerns of course, that would have been most improper. Instead I would teach this gaijin her place, and my lord would see there was no further need for her to be here. Satisfied at the obvious solution I undressed, taking care not to crease the garments I had been given, I placed them carefully into the closets within the room. Once stripped down I exercised to quell the turmoil of my thoughts before retiring, it was early yet but I might be called on at any moment to act, such was the code I lived by.

I awoke long before dawn and dressed in the lighter of the robes I had been given and made my way to the exercise hall, though the physician had said I should rest, my body demanded I follow my normal exercise regime as I had for so many years. On entering the dojo, I changed into a loose fitting jacket and trousers that would allow me greater freedom of movement. Only then did I begin my exercises moving slowly at first as I tested how well I had recovered. Gradually I began the tai chi, adopting the Wu chi posture, closing my mind to all else, I practiced each form, knowing that my movements were more awkward than they should be. I persevered knowing that it would be a while before I was as supple as I once was. Only when I had repeated all the sequences I had mastered, and that my mind was in tune with my body once more, did I allow myself to become aware of my surroundings. My calm vanished in an instant when I realised the Gaijin had been watching me.

“That was very elegant, I have not seen it’s like before.” Is it difficult to master?”

Holding back my laughter at her words I answered truthfully, “it is an exercise of body and mind that none can truly master,” and one you never will gaijin I thought.

“No matter” she replied dismissing my words... the Split have something similar. With which she left me to begin her own form of exercise on the mat next to mine. They were horrible... with no subtlety of form or grace whatsoever, did she mock me I wondered?

I could not watch this travesty, after a few moments it was clear she had totally failed to grasp the purpose of tai chi. I was supposed to teach this fool!? I must have committed some vile crime in a previous life, to have such bad karma attach itself to me. I despaired knowing my lord would insist I teach this woman, that which she would surely never grasp. Still if my Lord required it, I would strive to do my best, though I thought perhaps some time under Hidaka’s gentle ministrations might serve her better. Then I cursed myself for even thinking such a thing, even the gaijin could not deserve that. I prayed for my ancestors forgiveness and asked them why I had been cursed in being chosen for such a task.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 14:03

Continued:

After yet another huge meal breakfast this time, I found myself with time to spare before I would be summoned by the La… Kami, I corrected myself. Why did I have such difficulty remembering these simple things, it was perhaps the wealth that was apparent all around me. My own home would seem quite poor in comparison, though my mother would no doubt scold me for thinking such. These thoughts troubled me, I had been gone so long, and was still no closer to achieving my goal. Worse still I missed Saya’s presence, she had given me the strength I lacked to allow me to endure all that we had so far. Would she understand why I had chosen to leave her behind when the lord had offered me a place in his service? Or would she feel that I had betrayed her trust, this was what I feared the most? The gaijin’s mockery had disturbed me more than I realised if it led to such dark thoughts. At home… whenever I had been so severely troubled I would visit a shrine and pray for guidance, or meditated until my composure was restored… here I had no such outlet. I was certain that kind as they were, the people here would find my adherence to the old beliefs as distasteful as Hidaka had. The thought of Kamishi mocking me pained me, even so there must be a shrine somewhere here in the Lords house. I glanced out of a window and realised it must be there within the formal gardens, no true lord would fail to include such a shrine, even if he felt himself above such things. With a lighter heart I made my way outside and with a faster pace than caution dictated, I made my way to the gardens marvelling at the beauty all around me as I did so. I spied a man, obviously the gardener trimming a small hedge. I asked if he knew the location of that which I sought, with a gentle smile he pointed me in the direction I should take.

The shrine... I saw when I found it, was set into a low hand built wall that formed an intricate part of the garden here. I settled myself facing the small statue in its niche and closed my eyes as I sought inner peace, events so far had denied me this and had me fearful of what was to come. If the gods found favour in my task, then surely they would grant me this small thing. I did ask them to give comfort to Saya though I knew this was probably too much to ask, and begged forgiveness for being so bold. Peace settled upon me like a gentle shawl that smothered my fears of all the strangeness about me.

“What then is the purpose of meditation?” My mother asked, surprising me with her presence here.

“To give one inner peace and clarity of thought” mother I replied dutifully recalling the words of the priest who taught me of such things. This was not the answer she truly sought, as always mother had ever guided me to look beyond the simple facts that instruction alone provided. “To make correct decisions” I suggested tentatively, not sure if this was correct, yet hoping it was. I wanted to please mother above all else. I remembered her smiling at my answer as I became aware of the gardens around me once more, of my name being called. The gods had answered my prayers in reminding me of that moment, I offered my humble thanks then went to find those who sought me, fearing I had spent overlong in pursuit of my own desires.

Jiro watched the girl from a discreet distance, not wishing to intrude it had been a long time since anyone but himself had sought out the shrine. He too followed the old beliefs, though he did not boast of it lest others think him more addle brained than they already did. He wondered if he should not keep the girls visit here a secret, life was hard here even within the lord’s estate. Yet the lady of the house who had oft times been so kind to him had asked all the staff to see to the girls wellbeing. He was torn yet had to trust the lady Kamishi would respect the girl’s beliefs as he did. He put away his tools and went to her office.
Last edited by Sabrina Bergin on Sat, 21. Nov 15, 15:22, edited 4 times in total.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 14:30

Continued:

“You are certain of this Kami?” Hiro asked his interest evident in the way he leaned forward to catch her answer.

“Of Course I am Hiro, Jiro may be in his dotage but he reports accurately on all that occurs around him. Ritsuko asked for directions to the shrine herself, he followed her and recognised her words, though he insists he was too distant to tell me precisely what she said. Why does this concern you Hiro is there something you are not telling me?”

Hiro sighed as he placed his now empty cup back upon the table, gathering his thoughts, he considered the implications of this, it explained much of things he had heard of late regarding the actions of Taddeo. He had been responsible for overseeing the operations of the clans in Aldrin. How much should he tell Kami? Angry with himself that he even considered not sharing this with her… She had often given him sounder advice than his own councillors, he explained what he knew, or rather what he suspected.

A while ago I sent a messenger to Aldrin to ask lord Naymuri to attend a meeting here with me to celebrate the founding of our new food production facility in Aldrin two. The messenger was informed that the lord was seriously ill, and was unable to attend in person, though he did send a substitute to mark the occasion. At this time, you must remember that Aldrin was Taddeo’s responsibility, if I had interfered it would have weakened my position in the council. Even so I had people sent to the habitat to determine the truth of things there I received some very disturbing reports whilst the Lady Naymuri has been seen to make public announcements to her people over the station com systems neither, she her lord, or her family have been seen in public for some time there are even rumours they may have fled."

“Neither Katsuro or Akura, would ever do such a thing Hiro, what is it you have heard, tell me.” She demanded, a sickening dread touching her heart. “What news do you have of my sister?”

“Nothing definite Kami, only rumours that there was a search, that Taddeo had let something, or someone slip through his grasp. You know I must have proof before I act.”

“Is this then why you give so much attention to Ritsuko, Hiro? “

“It is” he admitted knowing that she would not like his words. “I believe she may be of some rank; she is Aldrin of Japanese stock it would not be considered ill of me by the council to sponsor her as a suitable candidate as a bride to your sister’s son, if this proves to be true.”

“You dare!” she hissed, her fury evident.

“Kami I said I would sponsor her, not expect your sister to agree to it... In this manner I will gain greater access to your sister’s house, I will then be able to determine the truth of matters there. It is through your sister, that my enemies might seek to strike at me… You know this.”

There was some truth in that she allowed, still it angered her that Hiro would stoop to using a child for such a thing. If there were something to be concerned about it would appear a legitimate act on Hiro’s part to the other clan lords. They all knew of her relationship with him, though they had no proof of such to attempt to shame him openly. That he might seek to join their families through marriage would be considered... Honourable. She was quiet for some time as she worried for her sister’s safety, she should have visited Aldrin long before now, that she had not was in part due to her disbelief, and her anger that she had gone there to marry Katsuro against her wishes. “We must prepare for the worst Hiro, if Taddeo has put aside Katsuro then my sister and her children are in grave danger.”

“I have matters in hand Kami, Sakura is discreetly assembling our forces, if I receive proof of any wrong doing, I have been given leave to act by the council, and the Senate itself. Consider the possibility that we might have to travel to Aldrin to present Ritsuko, Akihiro who is acting in Taddeos' place dare not refuse such a visit."

There was truth in that yet still Kami was troubled. "Oh sister do you hate me that much you would not seek my aid." she asked herself?"
Last edited by Sabrina Bergin on Sat, 21. Nov 15, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 15:50

Yuki:

“My word you look a picture” Kami exclaimed as I entered the room. I was mortified that she should be so gushing in her praise in front of the lady, who could only be Yuki Kagenawa, and the gaijin, I realised sourly catching sight of her as I turned to close the door… She turned and regarded me with obvious amusement. That irritation I felt vanishing when the lady Yuki turned to regard me herself. I lowered my eyes not because it was proper to do so, rather because I feared I might display my shock at her beauty.

“And What is your name?” she asked not unkindly, her voice as lovely as her smile.

Feeling myself, disconcerted by her presence and wishing to hide this I replied in a voice barely more than a whisper. “I am called Ritsuko N… My lady.” I bit my tongue hoping she had not noticed the error I had almost made, or that if she had, might attribute it to nervousness on my part.

“Then I shall call you Ritsu when we are in private if you do not mind.”

I looked up to meet her eyes, wondering at the warmth of the smile she gave me. “I would be honoured my Lady.” I replied bowing deeply.

“You have got to be kidding, you can’t expect us to drag a kid around after us.” The gaijin snapped in common in a dismissive tone. I glared at her for the insult reaching a hand to my waist… realising to late that my weapons were in my room. That was fortunate for her, had I been wearing them I would have killed her for her words.

I allowed my arm to drop back to my side and averted my eyes from the woman trying to master the anger I felt. The Lady caught the look in my eyes as I did so.

“It would be unwise to insult Ritsu in common, Arlen she understood your words as well as I did and was equally offended.” My heart leapt at the lady’s words, it showed she had seen what this gaijin had not.

“Ritsu we are going into the city I would like you to accompany us.” She continued, more I suspect to teach this gaijin a lesson than anything else, but that was of little matter to me.

“I would be honoured my lady” I replied truthfully.

“Oh for fracks sake alright let’s get going,” the gaijin said in a resigned tone moving towards the door. I moved ahead of her and held it open angered that she did not allow the lady to pass first, but I would hold my tongue, until such time as the lady instructed me on how to regard this barbarian.

Kami tapped me on the shoulder before I could follow them into the corridor. “Ritsu use this to pay for any purchase’s you might make I will not allow this gaijin to be able to embarrass you in front of Yuki, now hurry up before they get to far ahead of you.”

“Hai!” I agreed placing the card in my jacket pocket, before moving quickly to assume my place. It was clear that Kami had little liking for this gaijin either which pleased me. We were soon in the heart of the city I had seen only in darkness before now. Sakura parked the flitter, and led us down into the shopping complex my lady had said was our destination. This was much larger than any of the facilities we had at home, the sheer number of people milling about was worrying, not to mention the noise that assailed my ears incessantly, that was an unwelcome distraction.

“You are trying to hard Ritsuko, allow your eyes to float freely around you, they will find a potential threat without effort. Also allow you ears to accept the noise… listen only for that which is out of place. In this manner of watching you will not be so stressed.”

That made sense and it was clear that Sakura sought only to ensure, I was better able to protect my lady. “Thank you Sakura, I must admit I am unused to so many distractions, I am grateful for your advice.” I bowed to offer my thanks and smiled warmly at him. What he said made good sense, and I began to do as he had advised. At first it was difficult but after studying Sakura discreetly, I soon gained the trick of it. We visited many shops after that one, and soon I was quite confident amongst so many strangers, it was whilst I was busy congratulating myself on this, that I caught a glimpse of a threat in the reflection from the storefront window my lady was looking through. Even I knew that the brandishing of steel was not permitted here, as the man tried to pass me I struck him in the ribs taking his arm and hurling him to the floor in a single movement. The small knife clattering to the floor, the sound it made clear in the sudden silence. Sakura swiftly joined me and held the man down, indicating I should step back as the police arrived. They looked at the knife and placed it in a secure container before taking the man away. I turned to look at my lady embarrassed to have caused a scene.

“A minor matter my lady” Sakura explained… “A common cutpurse from what the police said of him. Young Ritsuko here dealt with easily enough.” Until he called me young I was happy... eager even to accept his praise, I shot an angry glance to show him that, he just returned my look with a hint of a smile. Only the Gaijin seemed surprised that I had acted as my training dictated.

“We will have some lunch” the lady decided and selected a suitable establishment, I was startled when she bade Sakura and myself to take seats with her, how could we guard her properly if we were not ready to act? Sakura however did not question her instructions so I followed his example, clearly there was much I had yet to learn. I made a note to ask if I might speak to him about such things later, it was clear that he was skilled in such matters. It was not easy for me, often as the staff passed us by I would pause and grip my knife more intensely despite the constant prodding to my foot from Sakura when I did so. I was relieved when my lady announced that we were done with this shopping and would soon return home.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 21. Nov 15, 15:51

Yuki:
Sorry double post.

Sabrina.
Last edited by Sabrina Bergin on Sat, 21. Nov 15, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creative Universe”