mixing sms and station commander

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

devilofbelfast
xr

mixing sms and station commander

Post by devilofbelfast » Tue, 31. May 11, 14:00

ok heres the situation;

i own an equipment dock in antigone memorial which im basing my sector defense forces in. this is through using the station commander script. the dock has no products to stop any other ships docking, ut'ss ect as the station commander tends to seize them.

now, that script is working fine, but im running into problems using the sms deluxe script to fund it.

i have 20 stations in sector, all runnning on sms deluxe. their accounts are capped at 100000. in theory any excess funds should be transfered to my trading station, which is running sms deluxe aswell. the trading station should transfer credits back to any station in the sector that's running low.

if i set the funding limit on the equipment dock to 10million and set sms to keep it at that limit, it just never has any credits transferred in. iv'e lost count of the amount of times iv'e had to transfer manually.

have any of you used these two scripts together sucessfully? or can anyone spot anything im doing wrong?

*oh and please ignore the equipment dock and trading station not having products, this is intentional.

thanks and i hope this makes sense lol
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”