New Trailer...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tenlar Scarflame
xr

Post by Tenlar Scarflame » Tue, 23. Aug 05, 18:04

yah. and maybe another that shows off the new interface more. (that isn't in German... he just talks to frickin fast for me to pick any of it up :o )

Ooooh and while we're at it... gah I won't repeat, then I'd be spamming :roll:

... *coughMP3ofthistrailer'smusicbecauseit'sreallycoolcough*
My music - Von Neumann's Children - Lasers and Tactics

I'm on Twitch! 21:15 EST Sundays. Come watch me die a lot.

maestro4202
x3

Post by maestro4202 » Tue, 23. Aug 05, 23:55

I also would like to have your ships get built over time. Would be kinda cool to see your newest prize taking shape. I don't have a prob with waiting, I could alays SETA it if need be or could just do other things while its being made. I can't remember if there are player owned shipyards or not, but it would be cool if you could gather up the resources needed instead of paying.

Could also be cool if you had to research captured weapons at your HQ in order to mount them on ships. I hope they atleast do a few new interesting things to keep people busy, which I heard they are. :D

Azzkicka
x3tc

Post by Azzkicka » Wed, 24. Aug 05, 00:55

It would be cool if you had to place an order for ships depending on how much stock was in at that time. Like if you want to buy 10 Nova's and only 6 were currently available you could still order 10 but only have 6 of them right away with the others being delivered as they are finished being built.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”