[6.0 beta 4-5 feedback] scanning station UX and a11y

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

SpaceCadet11864
x4

[6.0 beta 4-5 feedback] scanning station UX and a11y

Post by SpaceCadet11864 » Wed, 8. May 24, 22:27

I actually found it much easier to scan the stations with BETA 1 and 2 (3? I think) because the colors were bright enough for me to see them. Unfortunately, now I have the same problem I always have of not being able to see which station modules are not scanned unless I open the map, go to object browser and look for the modules marked ???, then I click on them and press the T key so I can find them.

I understand that the brighter UI might not be for everyone, but I was hoping I could go into the accessibility color options and try to add it back but couldn't find anything.

On a positive note, I love the color editor, and have had much success on changing faction colors to ones I liked, and also I changed the targeting colors as well, and am thankful for the efforts done here. If there's a way I could increase the brightness of the station modules when I am in scan mode like it was in beta 1 and 2 that would be amazing.

I can as I said, go to my old method of going to the map and using the object browser to find the modules, but the new beta 1/2 method was so much easier for me.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”