[7B4HF1][BUG] Station manager disappeared and blocked the station

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

stillsuit
x4

[7B4HF1][BUG] Station manager disappeared and blocked the station

Post by stillsuit » Tue, 7. May 24, 14:52

I am thinking this is continuation of my previous bug report - viewtopic.php?f=192&t=462151&sid=a9a1fd ... 8f174b471a but much more destructive.
  1. When I've begun construction of the station, I appoint a manager from list of mine already hired personnel (from other ships). I was curious if it's even possible, as only module that was built was Split_4_Pier, rest were still under construction, but manager was appointed and station mission "Appoint a Manager" was completed.
  2. Some time later I noticed that manager of a newly build station disappeared from the list. Station was almost complete by now but there was no trading happening. Transport that was send to do trading for station complained that there is no available trades, even though needed Energy Cells were selling in the same sector.
  3. I could not appoint any new manager, as option was blocked because "I cannot dismiss current manager"
  4. Quite a bit later I finally visit the station personally, and manager desk was empty. Once again, even though station have buy orders there was no trading.
Attaching save from the manager office of a broken station: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MuGcGd ... sp=sharing

stillsuit
x4

Re: [7B4HF1][BUG] Station manager disappeared and blocked the station

Post by stillsuit » Tue, 7. May 24, 20:43

upd: Found a really old bug report: viewtopic.php?t=407593
Decided to try and sell my ships to see where the manager could've been. After selling boron S miner (Grouper) after a minute manager appears on the station and trade starts.
Looks like he was stuck on a miner ship.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”