[7.0 beta 4] Ships crashing into each other in travel mode

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Vandragorax
x4

[7.0 beta 4] Ships crashing into each other in travel mode

Post by Vandragorax » Mon, 6. May 24, 18:20

This wasn't happening in 6.x but since updating to the beta to give it a try, I've been slammed into by several AI in travel mode seemingly not caring that I'm in the way. I've also had my own ship on autopilot slam into other ships (especially happening near stations. This appears to be a bug introduced in 7.0
Admiral of the Fleet.

SpaceCadet11864
x4

Re: [7.0 beta 4] Ships crashing into each other in travel mode

Post by SpaceCadet11864 » Mon, 6. May 24, 22:34

I've noticed this too, especially around acceleration gates. Have had my own flotilla of destroyers ramming into each other when they went through the acceleration gates (just about all of them whne I did this in sector) and they were all boosting instead of flying normally as well. I think they all ram into each other then this triggers boosting behavior. I have seen it many times, at acceleration gates mostly

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [7.0 beta 4] Ships crashing into each other in travel mode

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 6. May 24, 23:10

Without a save to look into this is not very helpful, please provide the save where this can reproduced.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”