[BUG in 7.0 - 530606] Bugged Missions - Dock , Embark, Dock, Embark, endless loop.

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Candergart
x4

[BUG in 7.0 - 530606] Bugged Missions - Dock , Embark, Dock, Embark, endless loop.

Post by Candergart » Fri, 3. May 24, 09:44

2 times now I have experienced an issue in both 529848 and 530606 with some missions.

My current issue is with the "ALI"-mission named "Propositions and Negotiations" to unlock BOR Space.
This is in 530606.
Link to save file: http://eve.lmfao.se/X4/quicksave.xm_mis ... wed_upl.gz

I am asked to Dock at "BOR Mako" in "Great Reef", step 4 out of 4 of the mission.
But when I dock there, I immediately get an update asking me to undock again "Embark BOR Mako"
This is a never ending loop.

This exact same thing happened during my "Join HAT" too in 529848 when I had to dock at some SCA station to meet Dal Busta.
When I docked, I was asked to undock, then dock, then undock, then dock, then undock.

In my case, just saving and loading the game did not help.
I think restarting the game completely will fix it for me as that is how I had to solve it with HAT.

I hope you manage to figure this one out :)
Best Regards
Me

Candergart
x4

Re: [BUG in 7.0 - 530606] Bugged Missions - Dock , Embark, Dock, Embark, endless loop.

Post by Candergart » Fri, 3. May 24, 11:18

I misunderstood the BOR mission message, my bad.

However, the issue still occurred with Dal Busta / HAT.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”