[Feedback] Override ware baskets

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

FatalKeks
x4

[Feedback] Override ware baskets

Post by FatalKeks » Thu, 2. May 24, 19:11

Love it!!! Thank you! :)

Little QoL request: please add a "deselect all" button/shortcut for this list, since I want to select a single ware for specific ships and don't want to deselect all the other wares manually for every ship.

Monstrosity
x4

Re: [Feedback] Override ware baskets

Post by Monstrosity » Thu, 2. May 24, 22:23

Also if this can be added to miners as well, that would be great.

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Fri, 3. May 24, 00:04

Monstrosity wrote:
Thu, 2. May 24, 22:23
Also if this can be added to miners as well, that would be great.
Yup, so you can say to specific miners that they are restricted to silicon, for example.

Zekavin
x4

Post by Zekavin » Fri, 3. May 24, 01:02

FatalKeks wrote:
Thu, 2. May 24, 19:11
Love it!!! Thank you! :)

Little QoL request: please add a "deselect all" button/shortcut for this list, since I want to select a single ware for specific ships and don't want to deselect all the other wares manually for every ship.
I agree for select / deselect. It's can be tedious.

The feature is awesome if we feel like getting into micromanagement ! I think it's going to fix tons of logistic issues in some cases

FatalKeks
x4

Post by FatalKeks » Fri, 3. May 24, 07:46

Also a "minimal load % before consider trade" slider would be nice. I hate to see my L-Tradeships to go for a trade of 3 Hull parts half across the universe. 😁

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Fri, 3. May 24, 18:27

A very very very welcome feature, thank you!

I'm yet to test properly, but just seeing the new UI and options in the game is great.

Now we have Ware selection, is it possible to have a Buy / Sell toggle too? I.e. Ship by default would buy and sell a given ware, but we could limit a ship JUST to one or the other. Great for Warehouse type stations that are buying low and selling high. This can also help with various logistics tasks where certain wares are bought and sold at a given station.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Fri, 3. May 24, 19:57

Fantastic addition, and an agreement with the other feedback given :)
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

ange
x4

Post by ange » Sun, 5. May 24, 09:59

Override ware baskets. What is that? Unfortunately, I don't understand what this function refers to and how I can find it. Can someone briefly explain what this function means and how it is used?

I'm looking for the function that allows several ships to be selected and pick up or drop off a certain amount of goods. Batch loading. But that is not what is meant here. Or?
P.S. Ich bete zu Egosoft, das Bernd uns mehr als Terraforming schenkt um weiterhin neue und spannendere Abenteuer zu erleben. :lol:

Monstrosity
x4

Post by Monstrosity » Sun, 5. May 24, 16:29

ange wrote:
Sun, 5. May 24, 09:59
Override ware baskets. What is that? Unfortunately, I don't understand what this function refers to and how I can find it. Can someone briefly explain what this function means and how it is used?

I'm looking for the function that allows several ships to be selected and pick up or drop off a certain amount of goods. Batch loading. But that is not what is meant here. Or?
When you assign a ship to “trade for commander”, it automatically adds all items that have a buy order to its orders. This feature allows you to select what wares each ship buys, if desired.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 6. May 24, 16:42

I have now created a Feedback Topic with some information. Sadly I cant merge this one to that so please post your feedback there, thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=192&t=462197

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”