[7.00 Beta 4] Personnel management display error?

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Carador
x4

[7.00 Beta 4] Personnel management display error?

Post by Carador » Thu, 2. May 24, 17:54

I don't know if it's intentional and I just never noticed it or if it's actually a 7.00 problem, but in the personnel management window only captains are displayed – no marines, service crews or managers.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [7.00 Beta 4] Personnel management display error?

Post by CBJ » Thu, 2. May 24, 17:58

Please provide a screenshot and a savegame. It may be that you have set some option or filter that causes the described behaviour, but you've not provided us with enough information (or indeed any of the information requested at the top of the forum) so we can't tell whether what you're seeing is intended or not.

Carador
x4

Post by Carador » Thu, 2. May 24, 20:27

I don't have the savegame anymore. But I hadn't switched on (or off) any filters in the personnel management window. Before I deleted the save, I bought two freighters with two service crew each. Then, one of the two crews was displayed, one wasn't. Sorry if, because of the circumstances, I can't give you any more information.

Carador
x4

Post by Carador » Thu, 2. May 24, 20:38

I started a new game to show you the issue.

Savegame: https://file.io/HOCcoKHLCoDL

Screenshots show two crew members in the personnel window (one captain, one service crew), while I actually have two service crews (second screenshot).

I hope it's not a problem that it is in German!?
Attachments
Carador_Problem_1.jpg
Carador_Problem_2.jpg

MageKingS70
x4

Post by MageKingS70 » Fri, 3. May 24, 00:18

Duplicate of this.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”