[7.0 Beta 3] Xenon H Bridge - Geometry and Sound issues

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Boronenkumpel
x4

[7.0 Beta 3] Xenon H Bridge - Geometry and Sound issues

Post by Boronenkumpel » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 21:31

Hello everyone,

first off, i LOVE the Xenon H model, it is absolutely stunning and a great nod to earlier games.

I did find two issues with the Bridge though:
  1. The main door between the bridge and the hallway with the elevator doesn't make any sound when opening or closing, it just ghostly glides open
  2. There is a piece of geometry sticking through the starboard ramp down to the lower bridge level
I have verified both in a new custom creative start save. That test save and vulkaninfo/dxdiag are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/1wfu55pl ... mdmv2&dl=0
Last edited by Terre on Wed, 1. May 24, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked
Religious wars happen when grown-ups start quarreling about who has the coolest imaginary friend

RIP XOA

Boronenkumpel
x4

Re: [7.0 Beta 3] Xenon H Bridge - Geometry and Sound issues

Post by Boronenkumpel » Thu, 2. May 24, 02:06

Just took a closer look a the outside of the H, particularly around the bridge.
Judging by the angle of the shield generators when viewed from inside the bridge, and the fact that that piece sticking through the floor looks awfully
like the antennae sticking out the front of the bridge, I'd guess the interior is positioned too far forward in the model
Religious wars happen when grown-ups start quarreling about who has the coolest imaginary friend

RIP XOA

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”