[7.00 beta 3] Personnel Management doesn't show everyone

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

MageKingS70
x4

[7.00 beta 3] Personnel Management doesn't show everyone

Post by MageKingS70 » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 00:22

I first noticed the problem in beta 1, and neither beta 2 nor beta 3 fixed it (I meant to report it earlier, but I got too distracted by playing the game :P). The Personnel Management screen seems to not want to show all your employees; at first, I thought it only showed Captains and Managers, but eventually after recruiting more people it started showing some (but not all) Service Crew and Marines. I have no idea what the difference between the ones that show and the ones that don't is. In fact, when I recreated the issue for this report, I wound up with a service crew showing in the personnel management screen despite only have three total employees.

I've taken a screenshot of the Personnel Management page after starting a new "The Unworthy Entrepreneur" start, and another after transferring all three employees onto one ship. I've also attached the save file after doing so, though it should be trivial to recreate.
Attachments
20240429151304_1.jpg
20240429151909_1.jpg
save_003.xml - Personnel screwy.gz
(30.83 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”