Yaki Plot and Dal Busta

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

quickzombie18

Yaki Plot and Dal Busta

Post by quickzombie18 » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 00:21

Started a new game recently on the Terran start. I recall having Dal Busta before the yaki plot helps in some way during the Yaki plot like you get an extra message from Dal and calls off an attack or something around the destroying the amplifier part of the plot?
Is it generally recommended to do the Hatikvah plot first before I carry on with the Terran plot? Thanks

pithica42
x4

Re: Yaki Plot and Dal Busta

Post by pithica42 » Wed, 15. May 24, 23:56

Yes. If plan on destroying the amplifier station, Dal will step in if you have them and try to calm everyone down. I have been led to believe this is the only way you can destroy the amplifier and still end up with positive Yaki rep. But it's only the amplifier destruction, you can do the entire plot up to that point without HAT done without issue. And, in general, unless you want the achievements, I personally think it's better to never finish that plot and keep the Moreya/Katana with the xenon-masking feature active, unless you're really hard up for mod components, want Shinamon as a captain for RP purposes, or can't get your own kuraokami (which you should be able to buy at that point already, assuming you can get some hull parts to the Yaki station).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”