Station manager and workers / Player HQ

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Viper_Magic

Station manager and workers / Player HQ

Post by Viper_Magic » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 16:04

Hi guys,

I got my first station running and need a manager and like 120 workers to get it functional. But even if I hire someone at a supply dock i.e. I can´t assign them as manager or worker. What am I doing wrong or how has this to be done?

And, some ppl say it doesn´t work, where do you get the player HQ? Got blueprints from the shipyard but no HQ.

Thanks!

dbcohen
x4

Re: Station manager and workers / Player HQ

Post by dbcohen » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 23:47

station manager assignment is bugged. PHQ is gained through a signal source mission.

Viper_Magic

Post by Viper_Magic » Sun, 2. Dec 18, 12:52

Well ok, the manager thing seems buggy though.

But I also can´t get any workers to get my station working... got an energyplant and it generates... nothing, despite all resources and storages are there.

Greysa
x4

Post by Greysa » Mon, 3. Dec 18, 02:28

Make sure you have a habitat module

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Mon, 3. Dec 18, 02:40

If you want to assign an NPC then you need to taxi him to the destination. So what H-D-Hansen did there was the way to do it. And what Greysa wrote is the way to get your station crewed. Those NPC "grown" this way will work for you, so no need to hire. For high skilled NPC just dock at any NPC cap ship and talk to the crew. Most of them are high skilled.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”