[QUESTION] DOES A SECTOR CONTROL MOD EXIST?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

nikoli grimm
x4

[QUESTION] DOES A SECTOR CONTROL MOD EXIST?

Post by nikoli grimm » Sat, 10. Feb 24, 02:24

Is there a mod that will allow the more powerful faction of a given sector ownership control of that sector? Powerful in that sector, not overall strength of the given faction. ...or is it possible for one to be made that will do it?

I have several (actually eleven) sectors in my current game that the Antigon have placed a defense platform in before anyone else, yet that's all they've done in over 250 hours. Other factions, myself included have actually built up the various sectors with a half dozen or more stations each including multiple defense platforms, yet the Antigon still retain ownership. In one of them the Terrans have placed a shipyard, a wharf, a repair station, a warehouse, four fabrication stations and three defense platforms yet the Antigon hold the sector with a little defense platform with only the headquarters, docking bay and three-gun emplacements.

The Antigon are worse than the Xenon with wanting to spread out, unfortunately they rarely piss off the other factions off sufficiently to wipe them out. At least when the Teladi swoop into a sector they actually build things other than one lone defense platform.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”