3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Benguins
x4

3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed - Fix in a future build.

Post by Benguins » Mon, 20. Apr 20, 13:37

Hi all

So i recently started again on x4 and left the plots be for a few days, well after wanting to start them up again i noticed that the plot wasn't there anymore in the important missions tab, it was there before. It seems as though the HAT HQ has been destroyed and rebuilt but the faction HQ hex thing is now on a HAT free station which seems to have removed the plot. Is there anyway to resolve this and get the plot to fire or will i have to ask a dev and wait for a fix.

P.S am on the accomplished Scientist start
Version : 3.10
No mods

Thankyou.

DeadlyDa
x4

Re: 3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed.

Post by DeadlyDa » Thu, 30. Apr 20, 13:59

Unmodified game.

I've done the HAT starter plot several times with no issues.

This time I delayed starting it because I wanted to get my rep with ZYA up to 10+ (so I could get a Cobra). The HAT plot mission had been there for hours. However when I went to start the plot the mission was gone!. The Trade station in Hatikvah's Choice had been destroyed. The Faction Representitive had moved to a HAT station in Heretic's End, but no plot triggered.

How do I trigger the HAT plot ow?

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed.

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Fri, 1. May 20, 19:53

Whoops, there was an issue in the code trying to handle that case. It would work randomly, depending where the new HQ ended up. Will be fixed in an upcoming version.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

DeadlyDa
x4

Re: 3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed - Fix in a future build.

Post by DeadlyDa » Sat, 2. May 20, 02:22

..."Will be fixed in an upcoming version."...

So will my current game (unmodified) receive the HAT plot in the next version...or must I start a new game?

Thanks...

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 3.10 (No Mods) Hatikvah Plot Not there anymore after HAT HQ was destroyed - Fix in a future build.

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Sun, 3. May 20, 17:54

It will be fixed for your current game.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Klemyr
x4

Post by Klemyr » Sun, 3. May 20, 21:46

Xenon_Slayer wrote:
Sun, 3. May 20, 17:54
It will be fixed for your current game.
I have a similar problem
My HAT plot not starting, the difference is - there are no HAT representativer anywhere. ARGON representative gone too, so I cant buy blueprints from them.
If I ask someone where to find it, they sends me to Teladi for some reson. In new game plot is there.
I am not sure is that a same problem or it is particular bug of my save (I have played for a very long time by now) but I who knows...

I made a post about it some time ago here, there are even a link to my old safe file in the comments. (My bad I did not mention in post that Representatives are missing)
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=425564

Hope u can fix that, so I will be able to finnaly see new plot)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”