Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship - worked around

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Skyman
x4

Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship - worked around

Post by Skyman » Sat, 30. Mar 24, 18:59

Hi people,
I landed on my shipyard, exited and found I was trapped between the ship and the floor,,, then found that I could not enter the ship to try and take off again. Please help an old man. :oops:

Regards,
Skyman
"once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci.

Skyman
x4

Re: Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship

Post by Skyman » Sat, 30. Mar 24, 19:15

Ok all fixed, I managed to teleport to a station, sent an order to my ship to get out of there, and then ported back to my ship. :D
"once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship

Post by CBJ » Sat, 30. Mar 24, 19:37

It's good that you've found a solution, and thanks for reporting back so that others can benefit from what you found.

For future reference, though, if you do need help with something, you'll need to provide the information requested in the very first thread at the top of this forum, in order for people to have any reasonable chance of being able to help you. :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship - worked around

Post by Nanook » Sun, 31. Mar 24, 03:54

If this happens again, try using Shift-D to immediately re-enter your ship. That usually works for me. :)
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Skyman
x4

Re: Ship stuck halfway into landing surface. Player cannot enter ship - worked around

Post by Skyman » Mon, 1. Apr 24, 08:52

Thanks for replying and trying to help. Great community, always on the ball. That is why I have been playing these games for 20 years. :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”