Is anyone using the updated Astra X4 HCS Voicepack?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Socratatus
x4

Is anyone using the updated Astra X4 HCS Voicepack?

Post by Socratatus » Fri, 3. May 24, 17:57

I can't get her commands to work at all. The ship don't respond and I get two errors. Been at it for ages, can't figure it out. Installed elsewhere, tried different ways, etc,etc, etc.
Neither can I get onto Discord and, well, the HCS guy I emailed just sorted pushed me off there.
I'll keep at it, but wow, a day trying to get this to work after paying for it is kinda frustrating...

I'll eventually figure it out, but damn, i wanted to be running this today and over the week end, but it seems it won't be for weeks.
1. Please do more on NPC civilian/uniform variety, and bio customisations, Devs.
2. Stations need sirens when enemy is close in numbers.
Yes, for immersion. Thankyou ahead of time.

"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."

Socratatus
x4

Re: Is anyone using the updated Astra X4 HCS Voicepack?

Post by Socratatus » Sat, 4. May 24, 13:07

Just for anyone who might be interested, it's been fixed after consulting with the Dev. Looks like my email got stuck in the spam folder so he didn't see it till late. My thanks to him. Huzzah. :D
1. Please do more on NPC civilian/uniform variety, and bio customisations, Devs.

"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."

Vingtetun

Post by Vingtetun » Sat, 4. May 24, 16:46

Yes - that was me! Glad we got it sorted...

To help everyone else - the packs automatically read your keybinds from the game.
There was a small bug found affecting people playing via GOG, or using onedrive as their documents folder, or had moved their documents folder somewhere funky (like a cloud site).

We've SLAIN that bug and done a sneaky behind the scenes update at our end. If ANYONE else gets the problem - just go into the customiser in your pack, and force an UPDATE NOW and the fixed version will be brought in behind the scenes. Restart VA, say "yes" to the next question and it will update.

We have some new features coming in the next few weeks as well - mainly to do with extra menu options - accepting all budgets for all your stations, and helping confirm orders for new ships and repairs via voice.

Plus hopefully both GAMMA and JUPITER will be added to the voice set....

If anyone else has any problems or suggestions - do feel free to drop me a line, or pop into the discord (if you can)!

Socratatus
x4

Post by Socratatus » Sat, 4. May 24, 18:10

Vingtetun wrote:
Sat, 4. May 24, 16:46
Yes - that was me! Glad we got it sorted...

To help everyone else - the packs automatically read your keybinds from the game.
There was a small bug found affecting people playing via GOG, or using onedrive as their documents folder, or had moved their documents folder somewhere funky (like a cloud site).

We've SLAIN that bug and done a sneaky behind the scenes update at our end. If ANYONE else gets the problem - just go into the customiser in your pack, and force an UPDATE NOW and the fixed version will be brought in behind the scenes. Restart VA, say "yes" to the next question and it will update.

We have some new features coming in the next few weeks as well - mainly to do with extra menu options - accepting all budgets for all your stations, and helping confirm orders for new ships and repairs via voice.

Plus hopefully both GAMMA and JUPITER will be added to the voice set....

If anyone else has any problems or suggestions - do feel free to drop me a line, or pop into the discord (if you can)!
Nice! Looking forward to it and I recommend others have a look now it's fixed. I will even do a small review once I've run this enough.

Return to “X4: Foundations”