Have NPCs ask to request transfer of stations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Falcrack
x4

Have NPCs ask to request transfer of stations

Post by Falcrack » Wed, 1. May 24, 06:04

For the build station missions, I wish that instead of automatically transferring the second that the station is complete, I would prefer we were able to tell the NPCs when we are ready to transfer ownership. Sometimes I am not quite done putting in extra turrets for example, and I want to make sure the station gets 100% done, even if slightly over the initial requirements, before the station gets transferred.

Koizuki

Re: Have NPCs ask to request transfer of stations

Post by Koizuki » Wed, 1. May 24, 06:09

The way I do this is to shift one of the required components (usually the pier) to the very end.

That way I can add as many other things as I want in between, including factory modules and such, before finishing the pier which then instantly transfers the whole station over to them, and the AI now gets to deal with operating those factories, and I get a new set of Buy Offers to trade with.
It also lets me bring up the cost of the station so I can get the maximum payout from the mission, on top of future profits from being able to sell goods/resources to them going forward.

Return to “X4: Foundations”