Found my perfect sector...

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

silentWitness
x3tc

Found my perfect sector...

Post by silentWitness » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 01:11

So I'm playing Foundations and was looking for somewhere to build my buisness empire and surprise surprise I find the absolute perfect place to start!

Every time I here the computer say Silent Witness it brings a smile to my face! :D

Does anyone else have a favourate location?

Teladi CEO

Re: Found my perfect sector...

Post by Teladi CEO » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 01:31

I like Silent Witness as well!

However, my favorite place is Turquoise Sea, I love the colors and the overall theme of it.
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 05:02

Getsu Fune is my favorite, but tbh im aware it is because of nostalgia for x3. Honestly few of the x4 sectors stand out to me because I was spoiled by Rebirth - sectors in that game offer so much more. If we are talking about looks - screenshot value, ambient colour and background then True Sight, The Reach and that Atiyas Misfortune. The CoH pioneer sectors look gorgeous too.

Stoats not Goats
x4

Post by Stoats not Goats » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 08:00

Memory of Profit IX for me, I just love the cratered moon below the sector's ecliptic and the big blue gas giant.
Taking a bath in Kingdom End :boron:

My X4:F guides, maps and summaries|My highway mods|Get involved with the X4 wiki :)

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 09:38

Nopileos' Fortune in center of everything, relatively close to all needed resources and markets for my goods and ships.

Also easy to defend.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Fri, 12. Mar 21, 10:18

Stoats not Goats wrote:
Fri, 12. Mar 21, 08:00
Memory of Profit IX for me, I just love the cratered moon below the sector's ecliptic and the big blue gas giant.
I hate that sector. I may loose more ships in that sector to random sca deateoyers, than any other sector.

dcarver
x4

Post by dcarver » Sun, 14. Mar 21, 23:31

2nd Contact II.
It's on the highway, close to VOID for mining and fighting, and not far from PHQ and most factions. Shipyard goes here for me.

MHDriver
x4

Post by MHDriver » Sun, 14. Mar 21, 23:40

Ah yes there are many cool looking but my favorite is Wretched Skies which reminds me of Radiant Haven in XR...

Return to “X4: Foundations”