Individual sale rules for ship fabrication units. (Request)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

H34Dru5H
x4

Individual sale rules for ship fabrication units. (Request)

Post by H34Dru5H » Sun, 14. Apr 24, 21:09

I have a shipyard with with L/XL Fabs and L/XL Maint Bays. If I want to maintain L/XL ships for every man and his dog, sale L ships to dogs only and XL ships to my cats, I can't seem to do it. Whatever rule I apply (me only, dogs only) to one bay automatically applys to all bays even though each bay has their own menus for applying rules. I'm probably being stupid because what kind of business would would want to restrict certain sales to dogs when there are plenty of cats out there wanting the same thing. Is this right or is there something I'm missing? :)
B450 Tomahawk Max II, Ryzen 5600X, RTX2070S, 16GB 3200 C14, Sumsung EVO SSD.

Zloth2
x4

Re: Individual sale rules for ship fabrication units. (Request)

Post by Zloth2 » Mon, 15. Apr 24, 01:57

About all you can do is buy only dog L ship blueprints and cat XL ship blueprints. As far as I know, there's no way to forget a blueprint short of editing your save file.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home
and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here! It's wondrous, with
treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the
timid." ---- Q

H34Dru5H
x4

Re: Individual sale rules for ship fabrication units. (Request)

Post by H34Dru5H » Mon, 15. Apr 24, 03:38

Yes I see what you are saying and that's a good answer. It would be good if one could select different rules from the individual drop down menus as you can with most/all other wares at various other stations. I guess the only way is to build multiple shipyards so that they can cater to selected factions.
B450 Tomahawk Max II, Ryzen 5600X, RTX2070S, 16GB 3200 C14, Sumsung EVO SSD.

Return to “X4: Foundations”