General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 02:46

Nikola515 wrote:
Nanook wrote:The assumptions and the logic in some of the recent posts in this thread are quite amusing. They assume that because CBJ stated that devnet testers had had access to alpha builds for several months, that they still are in the alpha stage. :P

Notice that he did not say they were still doing alpha testing, nor did he confirm or deny whether they were in beta yet, or even post-beta. :wink:
Or maybe game is not even true alpha yet ...
Or maybe there is no game. :cry:

Or maybe it's going to have a surprise release tomorrow. :o

Or maybe they've scrapped the whole thing and are starting over from scratch. :twisted:

The point is, we don't have enough information to make any kind of informed assumption, so we can make any kind of uninformed assumption we want. :P
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Yohandis Yololo Yum VII

Post by Yohandis Yololo Yum VII » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 03:10

Nanook wrote:The point is, we don't have enough information to make any kind of informed assumption, so we can make any kind of uninformed assumption we want. :P
That's the plan, hehe...

Ferîx
xr

Post by Ferîx » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 03:11

Or maybe they've scrapped the whole thing and are starting over from scratch. :twisted:

The point is, we don't have enough information to make any kind of informed assumption, so we can make any kind of uninformed assumption we want. :P
I've just downloaded a supersecret alpha from Ego server I've hacked into. It's gonna be 2D Jets And Guns-style arcade for Android and Nintendo Wii, 100% precise information, trust me.

Nikola515
x4

Post by Nikola515 » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 03:34

Nanook wrote:
Nikola515 wrote:
Nanook wrote:The assumptions and the logic in some of the recent posts in this thread are quite amusing. They assume that because CBJ stated that devnet testers had had access to alpha builds for several months, that they still are in the alpha stage. :P

Notice that he did not say they were still doing alpha testing, nor did he confirm or deny whether they were in beta yet, or even post-beta. :wink:

LOL The way EGO have been acting I would be surprised :lol: Anyway hoping for the best but expecting the worst here :roll:
It's not world hunger because we can't feed poor,it's because there will never be enough to feed the rich .....

wavion
x3tc

Post by wavion » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 04:45

Ferîx wrote:I've just downloaded a supersecret alpha from Ego server I've hacked into. It's gonna be 2D Jets And Guns-style arcade for Android and Nintendo Wii, 100% precise information, trust me.
I'm almost 100% sure this is accurate, and I'm about 99% sure you were seeing the Ultimate Deluxe Edition.

I'm also 100% sure it will only be in available in French, Eskimo and Wingdings.

I'm also 100% sure I'd buy it anyway.

Hornet108
x4

Post by Hornet108 » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 04:58

Still no news hey?

How surprising.

Oh... Wait...

//edit First post on page 100! Nice. :lol:

Mountain_Puncher
x3tc

Post by Mountain_Puncher » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 05:51

Typically at this locus in time, I would inevitably release the kraken. However, circumstantial evidence seems to implicate that a growing number in the Amish community are using modern luxuries without paying any form of levy.
Furthermore, it appears that the x-rebirth release date falls on the same time space continuum that I currently occupy. Never mind, Jumping.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”